“Unique & beautiful Jewellery”
Review of DelBrenna Jewelry

DelBrenna Jewelry
Ranked #1 of 22 Shopping in Cortona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: "One passion... three generations!" The story of DelBrenna is about an Italian family with a deeply rooted passion for the fine art of making jewellery. From an early age the twins:Alessandro and Sebastian learned with attention to details, the secrets of the trade.With the specific knowledge of fashioning precious metals and accentuating with gemstones,they continue to create their exclusive designs."Our grandfather passed his craft on to our father, who in-turn taught us. With an enduring devotion to evolve our skills and invest in the future, we at DelBrenna cultivate this birthright... which inspires our distinctive style that continues to be handcrafted, one piece at a time, at our family studio in Cortona - Tuscany"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Toronto
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Unique & beautiful Jewellery”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My experience with DelBrenna was great. The jewellery is so unique. The designs highlight the stones so appropriately. The pieces have a reminiscence of old world with a contemporary feel. Very well priced. I even ordered another pendant and ring to match after I returned to Canada. It did take a long time to actually get the pieces sent to Canada but it was worth the wait. The staff was welcoming and they spoke English. The store is accessible and easy to find (next to the large theatre) I would definitely make DelBrenna a destination while in Tuscany.

Visited April 2013

Cary, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A must go to when in Cortona”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The designs are unique, the people are fantastic, everything is well priced, and they speak English. A must when in Tuscany.

Visited November 2013

Greenwich, Connecticut
“DelBrenna Jewelry Visits Castello di Casole Spa”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

On a recent trip to Castello di Casole, we were lucky to meet Sebastian and Megan of DelBrenna Jewelry showing some of their jewelry at the hotel. They lovingly described how their unique pieces are designed and created. They make jewelry that speaks to the beauty AND history of Italy. My husband surprised me with a beautiful gold and silver necklace studded with Italian coins that I shall always cherish as a special memory of our recent trip to Tuscany. Sebastian and Megan are truly delightful, and we plan to visit them at DelBrenna soon!

Visited July 2013

Sydney, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Jewellery to be cherished”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is a very special place with exquisite handmade Italian jewellery and exceptional service, hospitality and friendliness - very hard to resist! We have been back to Cortona 3 times in the last 3 years and have purchased jewellery every year, including our specially designed, personalised engagement ring and wedding rings. A very unique experience. Thank you Megan and Sebi for taking such great care of us, We're back again soon!

Visited June 2013

Encinitas, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cortona Magic”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

It took me 8 years to find the perfect replacement ring for my wife. Celebrating our 10 year anniversary--Del Brenna helped me design a beautiful emerald and diamond ring while in Cortona. And, helped me plan our anniversary dinner in town. The owners are amazing and made the entire trip more memorable than I thought could be possible. We're coming back to Cortona as soon as possible!!

Visited September 2013