“Exceptional!!”

DelBrenna Jewelry
Ranked #2 of 22 Shopping in Cortona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: "One passion... three generations!" The story of DelBrenna is about an Italian family with a deeply rooted passion for the fine art of making jewellery. From an early age the twins:Alessandro and Sebastian learned with attention to details, the secrets of the trade.With the specific knowledge of fashioning precious metals and accentuating with gemstones,they continue to create their exclusive designs."Our grandfather passed his craft on to our father, who in-turn taught us. With an enduring devotion to evolve our skills and invest in the future, we at DelBrenna cultivate this birthright... which inspires our distinctive style that continues to be handcrafted, one piece at a time, at our family studio in Cortona - Tuscany"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Exceptional!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I fell in love with DelBrenna jewelry last summer! Very unique and beautiful jewelry and shoes. My first piece was the large coin necklace which I love wearing. I also fell in love with the DelBrenna "family" last year. What wonderful, caring, talented and professional people! This summer, I added a blue topaz necklace, matching earrings and a coin bracelet to my collection. Sebastian is currently designing a very special ring and necklace for me using my engagement diamond and combining diamonds from my mother's wedding rings! What a memorable experience for me and my husband to work with Sebastian on these designs. I can't wait to see the ring and necklace! There are other jewelry stores that could have designed this ring and necklace for me, but I only trusted DelBrenna! I wanted these pieces to be unique and have the special DelBrenna touch. Thank you to everyone at DelBrenna for your time and talent in helping me with all of my purchases, especially my heirloom ring and necklace!! You must visit DelBrenna!! You will be so happy you did. It is an experience you should not miss! Drinking prosecco with gold and silver dust in it, what a treat! Enjoy the history, beauty of the jewelry and shoes and best of all, meeting the DelBrenna "family"!!

Visited July 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful Jewelry”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

DelBrenna's surpasses all other jewelry store experiences with their excellent service and one-of-a-kind pieces. Their new showroom is gorgeous and offers an educational experience, too. Stop in to meet the charming couple who shows his grandfather's original jewelry designs.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lynnetta W
Cincinnati, OH
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“One of a Kind Jewelry Store and Owners”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Thanks to Sebastian, Megan, Stefano and Luccia for make our 4 visits to the shop and Cellar Shop such a memorable experience. During our recent stay in Tuscany, we brought several groups of friends to see this wonderful store and get a behind the scenes tour of jewelry making in Cortona. They offer not just unique and beautiful jewelry, but also really amazing shoes.The owners are a joy to be with and speak perfect English. They provide the personalized shopping experience that is rarely seen and made shopping there a real joy. When you are next in Cortona, visit the store and ask to see their Cellar Shop. You will undoubtedly be charmed and delighted.

Visited June 2014
Pebble Beach, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“DelBrenna--amazing jewelry and customer service”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Be sure to stop at DelBrenna Jewellery when you are in or near Cortona. The jewelry is original, elegant and reasonably priced, and the owners are amazing. Several years ago I purchased earrings at the store, and they became my favorites. Last year I lost a small stone from one earring, and while it was not really noticeable, I knew it was missing. Last month when we were in Cortona I took the earring to them and they immediately agreed to replace the stone without charge. In addition to this wonderful service, they delivered the repaired piece to the villa where we were staying near Cortona. The owners are lovely, charming people. The best! Lucky me, I bought another pair of earrings and was gifted a bracelet by friends since I was celebrating my 70th birthday. Thank you both for another wonderful experience at DelBrenna! I look forward to seeing you in Cortona next year, or drop by to see us in Pebble Beach.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“DelBrenna…a jewel of Cortona”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

If you are visiting Cortona for any time at all, I strongly recommend you stop at both the DelBrenna shop under the town hall stairs (Piazza della Repubblica) and the studio a short walk away on the main street Via Nazionale. The jewelry is beautiful and the owners and artisans are extremely nice and welcoming. I have visited Cortona twice and have had the pleasure of purchasing from them and spent time touring the studio and visiting with them as well. As travelers we are all in search of experiences which are genuine and of quality-this is one! Do not hesitate a moment - by all means allow yourself the pleasure of meeting these delightful people, touring their most interesting showroom and soak up their hospitality. I guarantee you, you'll be glad you did!

Visited May 2014