My husband and I had a wonderful experience at the Relais. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and spacious and we had a wonderful view of Cortona from our window. We loved the breakfast every morning in the garden and listening to the church bells in the distance. We enjoyed the pool and the free wi-fi and it was convenient to day trips all over Tuscany. Luciane, Sarah and Elenora made us feel right at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Borgo San Pietro is an ancient XVII century farm transformed into a charming Relais with outdoor swimming pool composed of 14 rooms and 5 apartments. Thanks to an intelligent restoration the new purpose of the structure took into account yet maintaining its ancient look. The old well, the fruit and olive trees, the grass fields, combined with the old prints, paintings and furniture, give that peaceful feeling and atmosphere of a Tuscan country house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Borgo San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Hotel Cortona
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Cortona