A bit hard to find, but you won't be sorry---what a gem! If you're looking for a beautiful, scenic, couples place to stay in Tuscany, look no furhter. I am not exaggerating when I say everyone there (including the owner) treated us like special family members on a visit home. We had been there before 5 years ago for one night on our honeymoon, and the place made such an impression on us that we dreamed of coming back for our 5th anniversary and spending a whole week there. I'm so glad we did---it could not have been more wonderful! I wish I could hug and thank each member of the staff for all of the special things they did for us. I can't even call the Relais Borgo San Pietro a "hotel" because it is so much more. The grounds and rooms are beautiful of course and so well maintained. Centrally located in tuscany, it gives you the real feel of being in Italy, not some homogenized hotel. Its simply charming. The staff though deserves special kudos. From helping us plan our week's itinery through Tuscany, to taking extra care to make sure we had perfect breakfasts and dinners, to caring for our every need, they did so much above and beyond for us it would be impossible to list it all. I don’t know how so many extraordinarily nice people came to work at the same place, but we are so glad we found them! We are already planning our 10th anniversary, and we definitely want to make the Relais Borgo San Pietro our central stop. Its our favorite place in all of Italy. Thanks again for making us feel not only welcome, but more like good friends. We will be thinking of this last trip very fondly for years to come thanks to the special attention we received. Thank you, you made our anniversary extra special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Borgo San Pietro is an ancient XVII century farm transformed into a charming Relais with outdoor swimming pool composed of 14 rooms and 5 apartments. Thanks to an intelligent restoration the new purpose of the structure took into account yet maintaining its ancient look. The old well, the fruit and olive trees, the grass fields, combined with the old prints, paintings and furniture, give that peaceful feeling and atmosphere of a Tuscan country house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Borgo San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Hotel Cortona
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Cortona