“Enjoyed very much!”

and 1 more site!
Villa Borgo San Pietro
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Cortona
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed there for 3 days and everything was perfect, starting with very friendly and helpful staff, very nice and tidy room, clean bathroom, swimming pool, tasty breakfast and good location for relaxing in quiet.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ryszard_Ochodzki
borgosanpietro, Front Office Manager at Villa Borgo San Pietro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guests,

many thanks for your kind and great report!
I hope to have you here again and I wish you all the best!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very good location. Amazing layout. Very well designed and well appointed rooms. Restaurant and pool areas are very good. Serving staff is well trained. Enjoyed the stay. Shower area could be better as water spilling issue was a concern.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
borgosanpietro, Responsabile reception at Villa Borgo San Pietro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Guests,

many thanks for your great comment! I really hope to meeting you again and I wish you all the best!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here in September for 4 nights and were more than pleased with the accommodations, common areas, pool, breakfast, views, etc.... However, what stays in our mind the most is the wonderful service we received from everyone there. Margherita and Aurelie were so accommodating and happy to help us with plans and arrangements and we relied on them for many things.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie D
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We traveled to Cortona on a family holiday for a week in August. We were unsure what to expect, having been invited as guests but we were absolutely delighted with our accommodation and the friendly, welcoming staff. The building itself is immaculate, with well-appointed rooms and excellent apartments. The pool area is very peaceful but also family-friendly and the meals were outstanding. Margarita was an excellent hostess and Merco (apologies if the spelling is awry!) was an outstanding sommelier who was always happy to answer questions and top up glasses. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Tuscany and the Relais was a large part of this. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank yclepit
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This was a celebration with many people coming and going at different times. All had different needs and specific requirements. This including a personalised dinner in the fantastic conservatory with the sliding roof. The hotel accommodated everyone brilliantly. Nothing was too much trouble - in fact they went beyond the call of duty. The staff are complete professionals with the warmest of welcomes and Margherita sets the standards very high. Borgo San Pietro is very pretty and the grounds and pool are delightful. The informal seating area at the front is a bonus. If you want a peaceful place with attentive service and good food then go no further.

Room Tip: The apartments are really nice with little gardens. The classic rooms are small but pretty. The...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Glasgowboy47
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This hotel was so chic. The rooms were cute and cozy. I absolutely loved their bath products. We spent two nights here and it was very relaxing and romantic. Their breakfast set up is so cute and their food was pretty good. A very nice pool as well with amazing views (but really cold water). I was really looking forward to this hotel when planning our trip to Italy and it wasn't what I expected, but it wasn't bad either. The service is EXTREMELY slow and pretty much horrible though. We waited about thirty minutes for a lunch menu and then another 45 for the actual lunch, and by waited I mean I walked to the bar and asked the waiter to come take our order. The grounds and property are absolutely beautiful though!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Monira A
borgosanpietro, Responsabile reception at Villa Borgo San Pietro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

Dear Sir,

I'm sorry that you had to wait a little bit too long. It can happen and I apologize for this. I am happy, however that you found our place beautiful and I invite you to visit us again because the service has been reinforced and now it's perfect! .....
I really hope to seeing you again and I send you my warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for seven nights. We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was extremely kind and professional. The room was very large with a big bathroom and a fantastic shower. The surrounding of the hotel is beautiful and peaceful with a nice swimming pool and a functional gym. We really enjoyed everything. Only one small criticism is that the gym was a little bit shabby and could be improved with small effort.

• Stayed: July 2013

Many thanks for your beautiful report on your stay at Relais Borgo San Pietro.
I really hope to seeing you again and I send you my warmest regards,

Margherita

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cortona
Villa di Piazzano
#1 of 1 in La Dogana
Hotel Italia
Hotel Italia
#5 of 23 in Cortona

Been to Villa Borgo San Pietro? Share your experiences!