Our group of six (3 lovely rooms) recently enjoyed 5 nights at Borgo San Pietro. The Hotel was so comfortable and well appointed, a cross between a B&B and a private villa. The best part was the outstanding service provided by our hosts Margherita and Mirko who made sure everything was perfect and offered great advice on what to do and where to go in the area. And lets not forget Mirella who prepared us a delicious daily breakfast and an outstanding dinner as well.
Having travelled all over Italy before, this was our first stay in Tuscany. Cortona is a beautiful hilltop town and the perfect base to see much of the Tuscan countryside. The Borgo San Pietro is the perfect place to call home while there. We hope to go back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Borgo San Pietro is an ancient XVII century farm transformed into a charming Relais with outdoor swimming pool composed of 14 rooms and 5 apartments. Thanks to an intelligent restoration the new purpose of the structure took into account yet maintaining its ancient look. The old well, the fruit and olive trees, the grass fields, combined with the old prints, paintings and furniture, give that peaceful feeling and atmosphere of a Tuscan country house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Borgo San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Hotel Cortona
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Cortona