my husband and i stayed in this relais for one night. we chose the suite which was more expensive but worthed
the relais is hard to find so make sure you get the info from the hotel and don't stop on the first one on the right but keep going until the road ends. we got lost the first time
you definately need a car since the relais is far from cortona ( 5 minutes by car) definately cannot go without it
the swimming pool is very nice as well as the sorrounding
breakfast was very good too, but i am italian so....
the place is quite romantic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Borgo San Pietro is an ancient XVII century farm transformed into a charming Relais with outdoor swimming pool composed of 14 rooms and 5 apartments. Thanks to an intelligent restoration the new purpose of the structure took into account yet maintaining its ancient look. The old well, the fruit and olive trees, the grass fields, combined with the old prints, paintings and furniture, give that peaceful feeling and atmosphere of a Tuscan country house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Borgo San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Hotel Cortona
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Cortona