We would highly recommend this Inn. A little difficult to locate, be sure to get directions from them. Its worth the search, beautiful grounds and Silvia is "first class".
The conversion from farm to Relais is flawless, worth whatever it takes to stay there. Very quiet, except for the distant chimes, take someone you love..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Borgo San Pietro is an ancient XVII century farm transformed into a charming Relais with outdoor swimming pool composed of 14 rooms and 5 apartments. Thanks to an intelligent restoration the new purpose of the structure took into account yet maintaining its ancient look. The old well, the fruit and olive trees, the grass fields, combined with the old prints, paintings and furniture, give that peaceful feeling and atmosphere of a Tuscan country house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Relais Borgo San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Hotel Cortona
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Cortona