All reviews excellent location pastries the owner dario cheese wine
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night, at the second floor. The hotel is in the center of Cortona, it’s very good located. We never stayed in such an old building!
The room (47 I think) was large, enough space for a baby crib. The bathroom was big enough, it has a shower cabin and a bidet.
The bed is a little bit noisy.
The hotel is very chic and the owner, Dario, very helpful and friendly. We needed a kettle for our baby’s formula and a crib and he responded to our mail right away and everything was in the room at our arrival. He gave us all the information we needed and recommend a great restaurant to eat.
The hotel hasn’t a parking because of the location, but there is a public parking near and it’s free.
The breakfast was not very diversified (ham, yogurt, bread, croissants, butter, Nutella, cheese, fruits, juice, water), but it a 3 stars hotel so it was ok and the coffee was good.
The hotel has free wi-fi and tv.
I just loved our stay here. Thank you, Dario!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mihcojocaru
Reviewed 23 August 2016

People are nice here and to me was the perfect place to stay through my week-long visit, during the city festival. A must. Central position, stayin' here felt like being part of the city itself. Ideal for relax and slow down for a few days.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gio910
Reviewed 3 August 2016

First impressions of hotel Sabrina were positive, the room was nice, the bathroom decent and Sergio is a very nice guy. But partway through our first night there we came to the terrible realization that our bed was completely infested with bed bugs...HUGE bed bugs.. Believe me we googled images and compared all the signs, and I'm 100% that's what it is, plus I have the bites to prove it. Ended up getting whatever sleep we could in the lobby and left the next day. The only reason I didn't give this one star is because how nice and apologetic Sergio was, he didn't make us pay for the room. But still it was a pretty terrible experience.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank apualwan239
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Nice butique hotel with just a few rooms. Rooms are nice and clean, good breakfast and it is very close to a free parking. Overall value to money was really really good, and I would definitely recommend this place to stay even for more than one night.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

The people are amazing, and very accommodating. I am staying here for a year while I'm in school, and it has become my home. I would definitely recommend staying here. The rooms are very spacious, and has everything you need. There is also wifi, and a television is every room.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo