“Great Fun”

US$190.00*
Vintage Fiat 500 Featured Tour
US$125.00*
and up
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence: Sunset Tuscan Villa and...
Ranked #24 of 361 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel of a vintage Italian 1960's FIAT, a car so stylish that you look cool even in the heat of August! Voted "sexiest car in the world" by Top Gear. Join one of our convoy tours for the most fun you've had in years!Itineraries include picnics, panoramic swimming pools, wine and olive oil tastings and more.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Best Tour in Florence. I surprised my husband with this excursion to give a a break from walking around Florence. Even the taxi driver who dropped us off was excited about what we were doing in these vintage cars. They are in excellent shape and I even got the "red one". You tour around the beautiful "Tuscany" countryside while listening to all the old rock n roll tunes and just having a wonderful time, The driving according to me husband was pretty easy we were never anywhere where we felt unsafe in the cars. We got to stop along the way and took amazing photos. Then you end up in a wine cellar in this amazing villa and have great local wines and food. It was a great adventure for all of us in our group. None of us knew each other, but Nico our tour guide was amazing and had us all having a great time within minutes of the tour starting. I would do this tour again and recommend it highly as a great adventure for your trip to Italy!

BeppePersico, Public Relations Manager at 500 Touring Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Annette,

thank you for writing such a beatiful, detailed and hearfelt review !
It was a joy spending the day with you and here at 500 touring club we're all happy that you had a wonderful day and will be having beautiful memories of this.
Until next time !
Nicco

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We opted for the Classic Chianti tour with the 500 Touring Club. Although the tour does not involve driving any fiats, we still wanted to work with this company for a different tour of Tuscany. The Classic Chianti Tour matched well with our wants and needs and we are so happy we went with 500 TC. David was our tour guide and he is very knowledgeable with wine and very nice. We first went to a winery that bottles approx. 400,000 bottles a year, had lunch at a restaurant belonging to Dario the Mad Butcher. The wine was so good we bought a bottle to take with us to lunch. The lunch was just incredible and provided us with the best meat experience of Tuscany. Afterwards we went to a local family owned winery. I liked seeing how a bigger winery operated vs a family owned one. Finally, to round out our day, David showed us a small church and made stop at a place for great pictures. I am so happy we did this and had David as our guide. It was one of my favorite things we got to do on our our European Vacation. Although we did not get to meet Andrea or Lindsay, they were very accomodating with any questions or concerns I had and were very timely with their communication. It was an excellent experience overall. Next time, we might take a stab at the fiat tour or the cooking class in Tuscany. Thank you so much for everything. We really appreciated it.

1  Thank Victoria B
BeppePersico, Manager at 500 Touring Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Victoria,

It made me very happy to find your review on our Tripadvisor page and it is my pleasure to thank you on behalf also of the 500 touring club entire staff !
I had sucha a wonderful day with you guys that think it felt almost as a vacation for me as it did for you :)
It's always so nice to find people that you can connect with and spend time together even though you've never met before, and ultimately I think that's what 500 tc's way of doing tours is about: having a good time and providing the best possible experience for the people that choose to trust us for their tours.

So, thanks again for the supercool review, and keep in touch,
See you in Florida my friends !

David

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I went on the wine-tasting tour and I've got to say it was definitely the most unique and memorable experience I had while in Florence. Driving through the hills of Florence in a vintage Fiat 500 was an experience I will never forget. After the drive we ended up back at the vineyard which itself is beautiful and breathtaking. We had lunch in the wine cellar (a nice relief from the heat outside) and enjoyed some great wine and food. A must-do in my book while in Florence!

BeppePersico, Owner at 500 Touring Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Paul,

thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review !
I'm very happy to know that you loved your day with us, and appreciated the drive and the food and wine in the cellar.
It was great spending time with you guys and we wish to have you on one of our tours again and again !
all the best,

Beppe

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My boyfriend and I did this tour last week. The cars are in perfect conditions, the landscapes of Tuscany's country side are breathtaking, and Giuseppe is just the best tour guide. After the tour we had a perfect Italian meal with Tuscan wines at a bed and breakfast. We had the opportunity to sit down and meet interesting people from all over the world. I highly recommend this trip to get out of the craziness of Florence and get away from the other tourists. In addition, Giuseppe and his wife are really nice and flexible if you have any trouble!

BeppePersico, Owner at 500 Touring Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hi,

thank you for this amazing review, and thanks for all the personal compliment.
I'm glad you enjouyed the tour as much as I have enjoyed spending time with you!
Come back anytime , it's always a pleasure :)

All the best,
Beppe

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had so much fun with " Topsi" and Nico. Is was a beautifull trip in the Chianti area. Nico had so much to tell about the area, the wine and the olives. So when you're in Florence take the trip!

BeppePersico, Public Relations Manager at 500 Touring Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hi,

thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and to recommend our tours to others, we greatly appreciate it !
I'm glad you had fun and found the tour exilirating and informative at the same time,

untile next time !