“So glad we stumbled upon this place”
Review of Natalino

Natalino
Reserve with
Natalino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 2,930 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 15 June 2014

After a long day of sight seeing, my husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant. So glad we did. The food was great. Our waiter, Paolo, was so happy and welcoming. The restaurant is family owned. Great food and great Italian experience. We have reservations to eat there again on our last night.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,207)

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This great neighborhood restaurant is a must if you visit Florence. My friend, whom I was traveling with, had eaten there many years ago and was thrilled to see it was still there. Wonderful atmosphere and AMAZING food. Made me feel like a local on my first visit to Florence.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was searching for a restaurant I had read reviews of and found that it was closed. Alberto saw me as he was standing outside his restaurant and encouraged me to come in and try it. I was meeting my family at the Duomo so I told him I would be back with them if he promised me it would be a good meal. This was one of our favorite restaurants in Italy.

Set in an old church, this became a restaurant in 1880 and Alberto's family has run it for the last 25 years. We sat down and Alberto brought us some bread and was very accommodating when we asked for Olive Oil to dip the bread into. He even brought us a second helping of bread. Boys do eat a lot! Alberto recommended the Pear stuffed Ravioli with gorgonzola sauce and he was right. Oh my gosh!! What wonderful flavor. I need to try to make it myself! I see other reviewers tried it as well with the same opinion. My husband started with a green salad that was fresh and crunchy and then had the lasagna. He said it was really good. Two of our boys had a pasta dish that was like lasagna and said they were wonderful as well.

the restaurant is not surrounded by tourists and is just off a small piazza. It is very cozy and we sat in the room that had a large fresco painted on the wall. This restaurant will not disappoint AND its a great value. Great value, service and food, what more could you ask for. We will return on our next visit to Florence.

1  Thank seesterdelmundo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I were passing through Florence for a 2 days stay, and our hotel concierge (from River Hotel) recommended us to go to Natalino. WE LOVED this restaurant!!

We come from Montreal, Canada, where we have many amazing restaurants at our disposal year round, and even though we are not picky, we can recognise excellent food, and Natalino's has it all: delicious food, amazing service (we were served by the young man from one of the pictures posted here) and GREAT wine! The pricing is decent... we ate 2 entrées, 2 main course plates, 2 deserts and about 4 glasses of wine (2 reds and 2 whites), and we paid around 90 Euros, which comes to about 140 CAD, which is not cheap, but we already paid the same for a lot less quality before!

So i definitely recommend anyone passing through FLorence to go to Natalino's! You won't be dissappointed... the Zucchini salad entrée is divine, their Fiocchini with Pear and Gorgonzola cheese is to die for, and their Tiramisu... no words!!! Just go! ;)

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Found this neighborhood gem near our apartment rental in Florence. I had ravioli with pears & Gorgonzola. OMG, it was so good, I had it again on our last night there. Family run and lots of locals eating there, as well as tourists.

1  Thank Mary S