“Delizioso!”
Review of Natalino

Natalino
Reserve with
Natalino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 2,876 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We made a point to find this quaint little place at the recommendation of a colleague who had nothing but great things to say about it. Ristorante Natalino was definitely all that they said it would be.

The staff was very pleasant and helpful - we don't speak or read Italian but they did their best to assist us with our menu choices. And their menu has brief explanations of the dishes in English. We started our meal with an arugula salad with shaved parmesan cheese (arugula AKA rocket, depending on where you're from) - Delizioso! My friend ordered the pasta pockets filled with pears and gorgonzola cheese topped with a creamy sauce - Delizioso! I ordered the ravioli with pesto sauce and arugula and cherry tomatoes - Delizioso!

Overall everything we ordered, including the wine was Delizioso! If you're in Florence and want a Delizioso and resonably priced meal, I recommend you go to Ristorante Natalino.

2  Thank FigPow
Write a ReviewReviews (1,160)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our hotel suggested this restaurant to us the first night of our trip, and we loved it! We were travelling with 2 families, including 4 teenagers. Honestly, from the outside it didn't look that promising, but from the moment we walked in the staff was welcoming, patient with our large party, and as helpful as they could possibly be. We all enjoyed our dinners very much. I think the favorites were the spicy pasta, the eggplant parmesan and the lasagna. Our daughter tried tiramisu everywhere she could find it on our two week trip to Italy and declared Natalino's the best! We ordered the house wine and enjoyed it very much. The atmosphere is casual and friendly and the menu is has something for everyone, so it would be good for kids, too. It is located near the tourist area, but not in the middle of it. Definitely a great choice!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My friends and I stopped here on our way to Piazza San Croce to shop. The waiter was extremely friendly and helpful. They allowed use to sit and have wine as well as cold appetizers a full 30 minutes prior to the kitchen opening. The food was fabulous! I had the pear ravioli with gorgonzola cream sauce. It was perfect! My only regret is that I can't eat here every day.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We started with mixed salads-they were quite good. Lettuce, arugula and tomatoes.

The swordfish-so salty that it had to be returned (and we like salty food). It was replaced (at full price) with a cold seafood salad-that was fine.

The eggplant was also not good-dried out, burnt, tasteless.

1  Thank syracusenewyork
Reviewed 15 June 2014

After a long day of sight seeing, my husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant. So glad we did. The food was great. Our waiter, Paolo, was so happy and welcoming. The restaurant is family owned. Great food and great Italian experience. We have reservations to eat there again on our last night.