“Total Rip Off”

Neighbourhood: Duomo
Orlando, Florida
“Total Rip Off”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

My wife and I had really been enjoying our trip to Florence until our experience with this place. We walked up to the display and picked out the pastries that we wanted to eat. We sat down and enjoyed the pastries and then got our bill. The prices were shown next to each item in the display but the prices were different on the bill. For example. My wife had a little pastry that was $5 euros and I had a little cheesecake that was $5 euros but the bill said $8 euros for each one. When I asked about the discrepancy I was told it was because we sat down to eat the pastries inside instead of taking them with us. All in all we paid (for other items as well) a total of $9 euros additional because we sat down at a table inside. No where did it mention this inside the establishment. I spoke with the manager and he said 'don't cry, everyone pays'. I admit, I do have a short temper especially when I feel like I was robbed, so I dropped the money on the ground intentionally. The pastries weren't anything special. There are numerous pastry shops all around Florence that sell the same items and don't charge you to sit down and eat them.

• Visited September 2012

surrey
“Far to exspensive”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

£104 for 4 pizza's and 4 cokes !! service very slow, staff aloof & food no better than average (Pizza Hut is better)

Visited August 2012