“A different and interesting way to discover Florence”
Review of Italy Segway Tours

US$49.81*
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Have fun gliding through the timeless streets of the Renaissance pearl called Florence and discover all her wonders on the coolest ride of the 21st century!The Segway Experience is super fun for families, individuals, couples and small groups who want to discover Florence from a new perspective. Don’t spend your time walking around, we'll bring you the most important and interesting sights of the city in only 3 hours.
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It was a nice experience and the first time we used a Segway. Would habe been nice to cross the Arno to go to the other side of Florence but all in all it was a very nice tour.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thx for joining in and for your 5 star review!!! We have in the past already considered crossing the river but it would necessarily mean cutting on other things due to time restrictions. I will still consider your suggestion though and discuss it with all of the italysegwaytours team of Florence. We might end up with some new ideas... Take care, MArCo (:

Write a ReviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Want a good overview of the city, without having to walk 10 miles? Take the Segway tour. It was informative and fun, once I got the hang of the Segway. The next day, I went to visit all the places I saw on the tour that interested me. Places I never would have gone. I highly recommend it.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

We had a superb ride together! I am happy you really enjoyed it and I also want to thank you for having posted your comment here on tripadvisor. Florence now has no more secrets... next step is a Rome segway tour? keep me updated on your plans... ciao for now, maRCO (:

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Loved the tour and the segway! Was especially appreciated by our tour weary husbands who enjoyed the fun of zipping about a busy confusing city. Well done.... timely breaks, rain ponchos available for our unexpected light rain. Great time... I would do it again.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Rain, luckily, didn't interfere at all with our fun packed adventure on two wheels! I am very happy all of you enjoyed time we spent together. Remember to log onto our fb page for the pics of us all taken during the action. see you soon, r (:

Reviewed 19 October 2013

The Segway tour was the best part of our time in Florence! Not only was it fun to ride the Segway, but our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable, and we covered a lot of ground in a few hours. My husband and I would definitely do another Segway tour with this company, it was an amazing experience. Highly recommended.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

good to hear from you guys!!! thanks for this great review and for choosing to ride with us again... when are you planning to be back? you bought your plane ticket already? don't wait too long... get back soon!!! ciao for now, marCO (:

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This was our third time taking a Segway tour in a new city. Florence has a large volume of tourists walking streets and seeing the historic sites, which makes using a Segway especially effective for getting around. Not only can you cover a lot of ground in short time, but you get a height advantage on all tourists for photo opportunities, plus the traveling is as much fun as the visits to each spot.

This tour came with an ear piece to listen to the tour leader. It was very effective to listen to the history and stories of the various sites yet we still had the freedom to wander squares and stops while still staying in listening range to our tour leader.

This tour is money well spent! You won't regret it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

thanks for writing this review! It really sums up all together all of the advantages of segway tours and I am happy you experienced them all and enjoyed your time! Keep updated on all of the segway news trough our fb page... get back on the glide with us soon... MArcO (: