“Fantastic Florence Segway”

US$89.73*
Florence Segway Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Have fun gliding through the timeless streets of the Renaissance pearl called Florence and discover all her wonders on the coolest ride of the 21st century!The Segway Experience is super fun for families, individuals, couples and small groups who want to discover Florence from a new perspective. Don’t spend your time walking around, we'll bring you the most important and interesting sights of the city in only 3 hours.
Ballarat, Victoria
“Fantastic Florence Segway”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Although we had been in Florence for a day or two, Chiara's tour and local knowledge was exceptional - we went back to many of the sights again the next day with a new appreciation and sought out the cafe/chocolate and gelaterias she recommended - bellissimo! This was my 2nd Segway tour after Paris and it is a fantastic intro to a city.

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
wow... how fast!!! you promised a review and here it is!!! Thx a lot for joining my tour and for the many compliments regarding the whole experience you had. Florence and segways are two things that happen to work out so good, I am happy you gave it a go!!! take care, ChIArA (:

• Hebrew first
Zurich, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A different and interesting way to discover Florence”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It was a nice experience and the first time we used a Segway. Would habe been nice to cross the Arno to go to the other side of Florence but all in all it was a very nice tour.

Visited October 2013
Thx for joining in and for your 5 star review!!! We have in the past already considered crossing the river but it would necessarily mean cutting on other things due to time restrictions. I will still consider your suggestion though and discuss it with all of the italysegwaytours team of Florence. We might end up with some new ideas... Take care, MArCo (:
houston, tx
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Good to do when you first arrive”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Want a good overview of the city, without having to walk 10 miles? Take the Segway tour. It was informative and fun, once I got the hang of the Segway. The next day, I went to visit all the places I saw on the tour that interested me. Places I never would have gone. I highly recommend it.

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
We had a superb ride together! I am happy you really enjoyed it and I also want to thank you for having posted your comment here on tripadvisor. Florence now has no more secrets... next step is a Rome segway tour? keep me updated on your plans... ciao for now, maRCO (:
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Rosa a lovely knowledgable guide”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Loved the tour and the segway! Was especially appreciated by our tour weary husbands who enjoyed the fun of zipping about a busy confusing city. Well done.... timely breaks, rain ponchos available for our unexpected light rain. Great time... I would do it again.

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Rain, luckily, didn't interfere at all with our fun packed adventure on two wheels! I am very happy all of you enjoyed time we spent together. Remember to log onto our fb page for the pics of us all taken during the action. see you soon, r (:
Spring, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Segway Tour in Florence”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The Segway tour was the best part of our time in Florence! Not only was it fun to ride the Segway, but our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable, and we covered a lot of ground in a few hours. My husband and I would definitely do another Segway tour with this company, it was an amazing experience. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
good to hear from you guys!!! thanks for this great review and for choosing to ride with us again... when are you planning to be back? you bought your plane ticket already? don't wait too long... get back soon!!! ciao for now, marCO (: