“Cristina Is Awesome!!”

and up
Florence Segway Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Have fun gliding through the timeless streets of the Renaissance pearl called Florence and discover all her wonders on the coolest ride of the 21st century!The Segway Experience is super fun for families, individuals, couples and small groups who want to discover Florence from a new perspective. Don’t spend your time walking around, we'll bring you the most important and interesting sights of the city in only 3 hours.
atlanta, ga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cristina Is Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

On our honeymoon and purchased Skip The Line tickets for the Duomo Climb. I had no clue I signed up for a tour. I don't usually like being trapped in a tour for three hours. We met Cristina at the office and said she was taking us on one. I wasn't excited about it, but she changed my mind very quickly. She was so sweet, and my husband and I had a great time. We lucked out because it is the slow season in Florence, so we had a private tour, when most of her groups are up to 25 people. We asked her early on about any authentic restaurants, gelaterias, etc that she could recommend. She gave us a map and marked a few spots. On our last night, we tried La Casalinga. Wow! Cristina provided a great tour and gave us the literal mom and pop restaurant, as they were the ones cooking. The spaghetti bolognese was awesome and my husbands ravioli was perfect. The house wine is cheap and delicious. Back to the tour... we learned a lot and appreciated her help that day. Would recommend this to anyone, even those who dislike tours. :)

Visited November 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
We had a nice time together and I am very happy you changed your mind about joining a guided tour!!! Food is mostly good in Florence but suggestions given by locals are always better... (: I hope to see you soon... head back to florence soon!!! CriSTIna (:

• Hebrew first
Sunny of Worthing
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for teenagers of all ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I can only echo all of the five star reviews. What a perfect way to engage three teenagers, 13,14 &15 years, in a 3 hour sight seeing tour of Florence. We had the lovely Valentino as a guide. She was so knowledgeable, and very entertaining. Segways are quick to pick up and the only real danger was from other tourists taking photos of the 7 of us as we weaved through the streets. Smile and wave boys!!

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
our happy smiling faces are now on many pictures and I’m sure many will have though they should have been riding a segway too... we had a blast and I am happy all generations, young and "not so young" had a memorable time together. hear from all soon... valENTina (:
italy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

My 14 year old daughter and I did the bike cruiser tour and we enjoyed it very much. Cristina was our guide and she was very personable and informative.
There were only 3 of us which was fortunate as it was a holiday weekend and over-crowded with tourists. We became friends with the other guest and spent more time together touring and eating together after the tour.
I would highly recommend the tour and will try another tour of theirs on my next visit. It's a good way to see and learn about Florence as well as meet new friends.

Visited November 2013
Gold Coast Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

As there was only the two of us on the tour it was great to have Chiara to ourselves. A great guide and very knowledgeable. So much fun on the segway going to all the tourist attractions.
This was our first time on a segway and would thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone while in Florence.

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
we really spent a pleasant time while on tour and would love to get some more time together... thx for choosing our segway experience ...see you soon, cHIAra (:
“Fantastic way to see all the sites!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

The Segway tour was the highlight of our visit to Florence! Tour guide was very friendly and informative. We had a group of 8 ranging from 40 to 70 years of age and we all found the Segways easy to ride within minutes! Great fun - a must do when in Florence!

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
we really were a super cool group... and you could say that just by looking at the peoples faces while we were wizzing around!!! I am very happy you had fun and would like to thank you a lot for posting your review! bye bye maRCo (: