“Florence Segway Tour through Viator”
Review of Italy Segway Tours

and up
Small-Group Florence Food Walking Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Have fun gliding through the timeless streets of the Renaissance pearl called Florence and discover all her wonders on the coolest ride of the 21st century!The Segway Experience is super fun for families, individuals, couples and small groups who want to discover Florence from a new perspective. Don’t spend your time walking around, we'll bring you the most important and interesting sights of the city in only 3 hours.
Reno, Nevada, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Florence Segway Tour through Viator”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We loved this tour and were amazed at how easily we learned use the Segways. We are in our 70's and had as much fun as the teenagers on our tour. It is a great way to see a lot of the city. It was raining when we arrived, but the rain let up some, they equipped us with ponchos and off we went. The raining day may have actually made it better because the sidewalks were not as crowded. The headsets worked perfectly and we enjoyed hearing our guides' descriptions. Stopping at the end for coffee was an unexpected treat and chance to use the restroom.

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
we where prepared for the rain and didn't allow any of the rain drops to ruin our party!!! I am happy you had the segway ride of your life and am quite sure you'll be looking for segway tours whenever you get to travel again. Consider us for your next Italian segway holiday also in Rome, Pisa and Milan other than Florence you enjoyed already happily. thx for taking part to the fun... marCO (:

• Hebrew first
atlanta, ga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cristina Is Awesome!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

On our honeymoon and purchased Skip The Line tickets for the Duomo Climb. I had no clue I signed up for a tour. I don't usually like being trapped in a tour for three hours. We met Cristina at the office and said she was taking us on one. I wasn't excited about it, but she changed my mind very quickly. She was so sweet, and my husband and I had a great time. We lucked out because it is the slow season in Florence, so we had a private tour, when most of her groups are up to 25 people. We asked her early on about any authentic restaurants, gelaterias, etc that she could recommend. She gave us a map and marked a few spots. On our last night, we tried La Casalinga. Wow! Cristina provided a great tour and gave us the literal mom and pop restaurant, as they were the ones cooking. The spaghetti bolognese was awesome and my husbands ravioli was perfect. The house wine is cheap and delicious. Back to the tour... we learned a lot and appreciated her help that day. Would recommend this to anyone, even those who dislike tours. :)

Visited November 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
We had a nice time together and I am very happy you changed your mind about joining a guided tour!!! Food is mostly good in Florence but suggestions given by locals are always better... (: I hope to see you soon... head back to florence soon!!! CriSTIna (:
Sunny of Worthing
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for teenagers of all ages!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I can only echo all of the five star reviews. What a perfect way to engage three teenagers, 13,14 &15 years, in a 3 hour sight seeing tour of Florence. We had the lovely Valentino as a guide. She was so knowledgeable, and very entertaining. Segways are quick to pick up and the only real danger was from other tourists taking photos of the 7 of us as we weaved through the streets. Smile and wave boys!!

Visited October 2013
our happy smiling faces are now on many pictures and I’m sure many will have though they should have been riding a segway too... we had a blast and I am happy all generations, young and "not so young" had a memorable time together. hear from all soon... valENTina (:
italy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun experience”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My 14 year old daughter and I did the bike cruiser tour and we enjoyed it very much. Cristina was our guide and she was very personable and informative.
There were only 3 of us which was fortunate as it was a holiday weekend and over-crowded with tourists. We became friends with the other guest and spent more time together touring and eating together after the tour.
I would highly recommend the tour and will try another tour of theirs on my next visit. It's a good way to see and learn about Florence as well as meet new friends.

Visited November 2013
Gold Coast Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fun”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

As there was only the two of us on the tour it was great to have Chiara to ourselves. A great guide and very knowledgeable. So much fun on the segway going to all the tourist attractions.
This was our first time on a segway and would thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone while in Florence.

Visited October 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
we really spent a pleasant time while on tour and would love to get some more time together... thx for choosing our segway experience ...see you soon, cHIAra (: