“Local Specialties Well Done”
Review of Il Magazzino

Il Magazzino
Ranked #315 of 2,875 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pitti
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I ate here with a friend & not a single tourist in sight. Had the linguine with pistachio & basil pesto which was delicious & followed with an Osso Bucco served with white beans. I definitely plan on returning.

2  Thank Kenneth W

Reviewed 14 April 2014

After booking a table we realised that it was not only a Osteria, it was also a "Tripperia". But don't get scared of, they have delicious meat, but also great vegetarian dishes. Classical tuscan food, good prices and nice desserts. Big pasta portions. Try something you haven't hade before.

1  Thank ninamathildha
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Truly epic food. We had the ravioli and it was phenomenal. The tongue and lung were also very interesting!

1  Thank Ji Yun Ha R
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This small restaurant was recommended by local friend. Went there twice on my holiday and both time very good/excellent food. I had the best pasta over here on my visit in Florence. The wine list isn´t that big, but good Chianti as you would expect in this neighborhood.
Service was very good on both times and no problem even I don´t speak Italian. Would recommend this restaurant for everyone interested in local food. Book a table in advance

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This place is a little slice of Tuscan gastronomic heaven. Very good food and a good wine selection to complement all the wonderful flavours. We arrived early on a rainy Friday night and the staff were very helpful and translated the menu to English for us as our Italian was not very good. We were guided and that helped us have a very lovely meal.

I would recommend this restaurant for a couple interested in sampling the best of Firenze while in the company of the well dressed locals.