“A wonderful day out in Chianti” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bicycle Tuscany - CLOSED

Bicycle Tuscany
More attraction details
Owner description: Bicycle Tuscany runs one-day bike tours in the Chianti countryside south of Florence (10 am to 5 pm, 7 days per week). The price includes a van shuttle in and out of Florence, a Tuscan lunch in a family run restaurant, a winery visit with wine and oil tasting, a visit to a charming Tuscan hill town, a bilingual tour guide, a 21-speed hybrid bicycle, and peaceful country back roads with beautiful views.
Australia
“A wonderful day out in Chianti”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2009

A highlight of our trip. This is a value for money day out. The distance was easily achievable on a hot day, great nosh and views. Thank you David

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a great ride!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2009

My husband and I went on the Tuscany bike ride on July 4, 2009. It was our first trip to Italy and this was a great escape from the hustle and bustle of the cities. I consider myself to be in good shape, but this trip was tough....I had to walk my bike several times.

1 Thank tal23
Brabant
“Perfect way to explore a little part of Tuscany!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2009

The bikeride was fun, the guide was excellent, the views were breathtaking, I enjoyed that day very much!

If you ever visit Florence, I would like to recommend you to do this bicycle tour through Tuscany. The bikeride is not that hard, only 15-20 miles, but you get a good impression about Tuscany. They pick you up with a van in Florence, and drive a few miles outside the city. There's the start of the tour. There are two breaks, for winetastery and for lunch.
It is defenitely worth the money.
And feel free to ask the guide al kinds of questions about Italy, Tuscany, Italian habits/traditions.

Los Angeles
“AWESOME VIEWS, FOOD, and TOUR GUIDE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2009

My boyfriend and I went on the bike tour and had a blast. The tour of the winery was great, everyone was so nice and friendly, and the wine and olive oil were excellent. The restaurant we went to was delicious, and had the BEST tiramisu. The bike ride was beautiful...and for all levels of riders. The last stop, Gelato, was perfect after climbing the hill, and our tour guide was AWESOME!!!! Overall, it was probably my favorite activity of our trip to France, Italy, and Greece.

WI
“One of the best days of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2009

We had a fantastic day! Jillian was great, very down to earth and fun. The winery was beautiful and lunch was wonderful! The last uphill part was harder than I expected, and I'm in good shape, but it was a very hot day (in the 90s!). I wouldn't recommend this bike ride for older adults or people who are slower with physical activity. Overall, the landscape was absolutely beautiful, biking through Tuscany was peaceful and fun, and we had a great time meeting visitors from other countries who were on the tour with us. Definitely something you should do!!