“Best Tiramisu”
Review of Il Grande Nuti

Il Grande Nuti
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Il Grande Nuti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #457 of 2,821 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: We Are Not And We Do Not Have Nothing To Do With The Restaurant With Similar Name "antica Pizzeria Nuti".please Before To Leave Your Advising Check If You Want To Leave An Advise About Us
Reviewed 24 July 2014

After standing in line for 3 hours to get into the Accademia Museum to see Michelangelo's David, we were pretty hungry (and tired) when we wandered into Il Grande Nuti. We'd completely missed the traditional lunch hour, so the place was pretty quiet. It was nice to sit and get out of the rain and watch the world walk by through the open window. The food was good. Nothing remarkable, but good. However, we opted to end our meal by sharing the Tiramisu, and this was the best Tiramisu I've ever had. I'd go back the next time I'm in Florence if only for dessert.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is my fourth trip to Italy. I did not think it is possible to find bad food in Italy until I had a lunch at Il Grande Nuit. While the broth in my seafood soup was tasty, the shrimp was so over cooked that I only ate one and left the rest. My son had a pizza which he did not bother to finish. The ingredients on the pizza had very little taste. Although the crust was good, none of us want to finish it for him either. His girl friend had a flat bread which came with sub par prosciutto. The bread itself was good, thou. My husband's prosciutto and melon was poor because of low quality prosciutto. My husband also ordered his beloved pasta with wild boar. The sauce tasted so flat, that he did not bother to finish his meal. How do they manage to take the tastes out of pizza and pasta!

As the previous reviewer suggested.. Keep walking

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at this restaurant in Florence. The Host was warm and welcoming and we felt a little like his long lost friends!
My meal was Seafood Risotto and was fantastic. My Husband had the Tagliatelle with prawns and shrimps and found it divine.
The dessert was Tiramisu and we could not fault it.
Fantastic atmosphere and would go back again .

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Very delicious food at the low price. Kind staff and good localisation make this place perfect to stop and spend some time eating italian cuisine.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Went for lunch. Friendly wait staff and good typical Florence food. close to the Basilica, museums, and market.