We booked a classic suite for 2 nights.
1. Right in front of Florence Train station.
2. Rooms were very big, neat and clean.
3. Breakfast was very good.
4. Wi-fi connectivity was good ( at least on the second floor )
1. The hotel sign is almost invisible and the lighting at the entrance is blue, thus making it difficult to find although it is just 200-300 m from the Firenze S.M.N train station.
1. Had to walk at least 200 m to reach the breakfast room.
2. The bathroom was smelly ( on opening the toilet seat )
3. Impolite housekeeping staff. While the lady was making the room, I was not allowed to enter the second room despite having the key. The woman thought I was a thief. She smashed the door on my face and dragged me to the reception desk to prove my identity. This was highly embarrassing and insulting for me.
We told this entire episode to the Manager, who came up with the most bizarre and unbelievable arguments to justify what happened. One of his arguments was "many thiefs come into the hotel with the key to the hotel room ". How can this be possible ? How does that justify dragging me to the reception to prove my identity.
The manager "apologized" in a very cold manner. He used the word "apologize" a couple of times but it didn't feel as if he was apologetic at all. He was just saying it for the sake of apologizing.
I am sure the Manager will respond to this review with his arguments, and I leave it to you guys to judge the attitude of this hotel by yourselves.
Note: This hotel shares the same building as the Hotel Ambasciatori (owned by the same group) and also shares the breakfast room. If you are at style florence, you will have to walk 100-200m to the breakfast room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and Refinement in Florence. A design where nothing is done by chance, from the main entrance to the rooms, everything is part of an emotional path. Our clear and bright spaces were created to let you in a world of total relax. We set especially on customers' care and hospitality for your total relax. The whole hotel has been conceived by studying our spaces to make a night by us an unforgettable experience, "thus being able to welcome particularly exigent and refined customers". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Style Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Suite Firenze Florence