The accomodation is right in the middle of Florence. The room is fairly big, clean, cosy, quiet and it has nice old wooden ceiling. The accomodation was easy to find based on the instructions sent if you follow them closely. The access code worked fine and everything was just as described and promised. No breakfast is included but there are a couple of cafes (one is next door) where you can get breakfast for 3.50€ when you mention that you are a quest of the Residenza. Stefano is friendly and provides you with all information, tips and maps you need.
The best of all is the location. It is right next to the main street in the old town, only a 100m or so from Duomo and Uffizi. No time wasted for transportation and convenient to go back and take a rest when your feet start hurting.
It is not that far from the Santa Maria Novella railway station or SITA bus station so can easily walk the distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residenza della Signoria opened in September 2008. It is a charming town house suite located in an elegant and ancient palace in Via dei Tavolini right around the corner from Via de' Calzaiuoli, the most famous Florentine street connecting the Dome to Piazza della Signoria.Thanks to our excellent location in the historical center, just few steps away from the Uffizi gallery, you can quickly reach the main monuments and the most exclusive boutiques in Florence on foot.The accomodation is elegant, refined and includes all the facilities; your stay will be unforgettable, a dream in the Renaissance atmosphere of the Florence city centre.The property is situated on the third floor of the building provided with a comfortable elevator (comfortable for 4 person). In a charming and elegant environment we offer 6 silent and large rooms overlooking Via Calzaiuoli, the typical red roofs of Florence or offering a view of the Dome.Each room is characterised by wooden floors, 4 meter (13 ft) high coffer style ceilings with exposed beams, classic style handmande furniture decorated by expert Italian artisans and luxurious upholstery. The comfort is provided by KING SIZE beds (200cm x 180cm or 79in x 71in), independent air conditioning, private ensuite bathroom with glass shower and bidet, double glazed windows, hairdryer, LCD TV 19" with DDTV, electronic safebox, free wireless and wired internet connection, telephone with direct access to outer line. All rooms are no-smoking rooms.Some Junior suites large about 26 sqm are also available, with living room zone, table and 2 armchairs. These can also be made up with 1 or 2 extra beds wihtout reducing the room habitability. The extra beds are not just sofa-beds but real beds able to provide the same comfort as standard beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your B&B Residenza della Signoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Residenza Della Signoria
- b&b Residenza Della Signoria Hotel Florence