walking distance to the SMN Firenze Station- our room had a view of the Duomo from both the bedroom and bathroom. No frills, basic room but the location is superior. Stefano was very friendly and gave recommendations for where to eat in different areas. Rooms are quiet, but not completely soundproof. We could hear the churchbells ringing, as well as the orchestra playing in the piazza one night. discounted breakfast (3.5 euros for coffee/tea. croissant and bread roll) is available at the bakery downstairs. Room decor is more on the traditional side, a bit chintzy but the location makes up for it. Beds are comfortable enough and room is spacious enough for two with luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residenza della Signoria opened in September 2008. It is a charming town house suite located in an elegant and ancient palace in Via dei Tavolini right around the corner from Via de' Calzaiuoli, the most famous Florentine street connecting the Dome to Piazza della Signoria.Thanks to our excellent location in the historical center, just few steps away from the Uffizi gallery, you can quickly reach the main monuments and the most exclusive boutiques in Florence on foot.The accomodation is elegant, refined and includes all the facilities; your stay will be unforgettable, a dream in the Renaissance atmosphere of the Florence city centre.The property is situated on the third floor of the building provided with a comfortable elevator (comfortable for 4 person). In a charming and elegant environment we offer 6 silent and large rooms overlooking Via Calzaiuoli, the typical red roofs of Florence or offering a view of the Dome.Each room is characterised by wooden floors, 4 meter (13 ft) high coffer style ceilings with exposed beams, classic style handmande furniture decorated by expert Italian artisans and luxurious upholstery. The comfort is provided by KING SIZE beds (200cm x 180cm or 79in x 71in), independent air conditioning, private ensuite bathroom with glass shower and bidet, double glazed windows, hairdryer, LCD TV 19" with DDTV, electronic safebox, free wireless and wired internet connection, telephone with direct access to outer line. All rooms are no-smoking rooms.Some Junior suites large about 26 sqm are also available, with living room zone, table and 2 armchairs. These can also be made up with 1 or 2 extra beds wihtout reducing the room habitability. The extra beds are not just sofa-beds but real beds able to provide the same comfort as standard beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your B&B Residenza della Signoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Residenza Della Signoria Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast Residenza Della Signoria