“The best day I had in Italy”
Review of Fun in Tuscany

Fun in Tuscany
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: FunInTuscany is a fully licensed tour company and has always been at the cutting edge of new, alternative tourism+continues to offer original choices. Please feel free to contact us at anytime for reservation, help or suggestions about your stay in general.
Ventura
“The best day I had in Italy”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This tour is worth every penny! The guides were very entertaining and definitely knew their stuff! You go to 2 wineries, one of which includes a delicious 3 course meal. They also take you to a beautiful medieval town where you go to an award winning gelato shop. It was an all day tour but the entire trip was very entertaining. I went by myself and the guides did a great job of getting everyone involved and having everyone get to know each other!

Visited May 2014

Bradenton, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“More Family fun then we expected!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We booked this tour at the last minute at 7pm the night before. My wife and 15 year old son had no idea of the great time we were in for. The meet up point was exactly where they told us, at McDonalds next to train station and then we were off to the Chianti Region. We chose the horseback tour but of the 7 in our group some did wine tasting and some did Vespa tour. We all had a blast and kept meeting up after every part. Jackamo was a great tour guide on the horses and going through the vineyards was amazing and only my wife has riding experience and my son and I have none. After the ride we went to San Gimignano, an old town with great shopping, views and world champion gelato all included in the trip. The price is so worth it. Christian then drove us to a winery for lunch where we tasted 10 wines, a delicious 30 year old balsamic vinegar and a truffle olive oil. Amazing!!
Thanks to Luca, Christian and Issam, they are friends who run the business and do an incredible job!

Visited June 2014
5 Thank Jack D
St. Petersburg, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chianty tour”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you wish to see Chianty region and understand italian way of life such tour will provide you a good opportunity, You'll find yourself not at tourist trip but at meeting with friends. So, if you have some extra questions or wishes guies do there best to help you. Perhaps, the atmosphereis the main advantage of such trip (exactly for me good oprganization should be added too), because hoseriding is the same as in any other plase and I'd like to have a littler more free time at San Giminiano. To sum up, if I visit Florense again, I'll exactly choose one of tours, offerd by them.

PS Special thanks to Christian.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Uliana B
Madison, Ms
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Christian, the guide”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Christian was an exceptional guide, learning all our names (6), and involving everyone in the tour. Young members rode horses and swam, older members had a wine tour. We were provided with a thorough history of the area.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Madison_MsJulie
Metairie, Louisiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wine tour”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful day exploring wineries and Tuscany. Christian our tour guide was terrific! This was one of our best days in Italy!

2 Thank SycamoreDrive