“Our favorite lodging in all of Italy!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

shawnpate...
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Our favorite lodging in all of Italy!”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The Carolina suite is a gem! We traveled as a family of four with 2 teens and the suite gave us lots of elbow room including a lovely terrace! All the floor to ceiling windows brought in beautiful light and the shutters kept the room dark in the morning! The ceilings are gorgeous and remind you that you are indeed in Florence. Luciano and his family are wonderful and welcoming! Luciano met us on his bicycle on our way from the train station. I was so surprised to hear him calling my name! And when I lost 20 Euro in a laundromat but wasn't sure the name of it, Luciano called every single one in Florence and left a message! Allessandro spent twenty minutes with me looking at a map and pointing out perfect places for a coffee, lunch or dinner - plus the sights to see and best walking route to see them! I felt almost like I was leaving family when we left. Wonderful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 May 2017
Dear Guest, (of course I know your name but I am concerned for the privacy ) We are all thrilled for your wonderful review received earlier this afternoon and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Lots of love to you all from Luciano, Susan and Alessandro :).
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing