“An Excellent Choice”

Trattoria La Gratella
Reserve with
Trattoria La Gratella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #203 of 2,676 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
St. John's, Canada
“An Excellent Choice”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This restaurant is simple in its surroundings and atmosphere. But, in all the other important aspects, it is superb. The varied menu offers ample choice. The prices are reasonable. The wine list is well priced and equally varied. The service is attentive and friendly. The pasta with the wild boar sauce was a pleasant find.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Milan, Italy
“Ideal lunch”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I passed by here by chance as I had a meeting in this part of Florence one day. I was pleasantly surprised by the interesting dishes, quick service (normal for a trattoria at lunch), and pretty OK prices. If I recall correctly, my daughter and I had pasta all carbonara with fish (given it was Good Friday), and my cousin and son had pasta with speck and cauliflower. Then we all had some interesting seconds. All very good. I will return next time I am in the area. I recommend this for lunch without any hesitation.

• Visited April 2014
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely Italian food served by lovely staff. Best bottle of Rose we found in Rome and Florence! Very good value, you won't be disappointed.

Visited April 2014
Rome, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Friendly Waitress, Good Price, Good Food”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were suggested to dine here by the hotel receptionist. Even if we arrived late (according to florence tradtions) for dinner, they served us. We wanted to try the traditional ribolita and pappa al pomodor. The waitress was very kind to explain everything and brought us our dishes withint 15 minutes. The food was hot and tasty. We even ordered gargonzola with rucola and nuts. The rucola was fresh and i would definitly recomend you all to try this dish.
At the end we paid 30euros for three dishes and a water bottle, which i think is not bad at all.

• Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food close to the Duomo and station.”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This little trattoria is easy to find if you have the address! No big sign out the front and they seem to have locals popping in for a quick dinner. The staff and friendly and helpful, suggesting food and wine if you want help to decide where to start. They specialize in Meat dishes, though I had the pork scallopini lemon which was fantastic. They have traditional Florence food on the menu if you are after some local favorites.

• Visited September 2013