Review Highlights
Experience the beautiful, quality merchandise

B. del Secco Florence Experience the beautiful, quality merchandise 595842426 I entered B. del... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2018

from US$80.37
More Info
from US$90.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018

B. del Secco

Florence

Experience the beautiful, quality merchandise

I entered B. del Secco looking to replace some dish towels that had been lost by my movers on my move to Europe. I found beautiful towels similar to the ones I had previously purchased in Italy. I returned the next day to see if they could make some matching aprons for my dish towels. I left that day with an order for potholders and aprons and...I couldn't resist the hand made bedding so I ordered that as well. When I left Italy I thought of a few other things I needed and ordered those via email and paid via PayPal. As promised, everything was delivered in about six weeks. All of the merchandise is of the highest quality and Antonella is very professional. Everything is beautiful but I must rave about the bedding which is hand embroidered and is very special. I highly recommend B. del Secco and will order (or visit in person) again soon. There are so many beautiful items--don't miss this store on your visit to Florence.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2017

An excellent linens store, with high quality finishing. I've visited it once, and I order from their website now.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Antonella is such a charming lady, who has been running this 400 year old family store for a while. The quality is exquisite, the service impeccable and you can walk away with a beautiful tea towel, table cloth or some embroidered towels. A must for all lovers of fine linen.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I visited Florence in February 2017 and love to get off the tourist track. I found this wonderful linens store while walking down the street in the Oltrarno area. I was attracted by the beautiful things in the window so entered and met the owner, Antonella. She was a genuine, warm, and helpful person with my purchase but she also gave me restaurant recommendations in the area as well as engaging me in Italian as I was in Florence taking lessons. I bought 2 beautiful baby blankets and towels that have been enthusiastically received by the recipients. The quality of the merchandise here is superior to the other stores that I visited...and I visited a lot of stores! This is definitely
a place to not only acquire beautiful goods made in the Florence area but also interact with an exceptional person.

Date of experience: February 2017