“Tuscany in two Days- GREAT experience”

Tuscan Sunshine Tours
Ranked #23 of 137 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscany by natives- visit with us Cities of art in Tuscany- the most scenery and authentic landscapes -that only natives from this country can show you- we will spend with you memorable day excursions- sharing with you all our knowledge about our territory, History, traditions, food and wines- Proud to propose also special tailored day tours transfers from to Florence and Tuscany- to better maximize our private services- at disposal-Mercedes newest - deluxe minivans and sedans provided of official tour licenses and car insurances -
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Sydney, Australia
“Tuscany in two Days- GREAT experience”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We booked two tours with Tuscany Sunshine Tours and we had a wondering trip. The first day we went to Siena and San Gimignano and we had Grace as our driver. Grace was fantastic and gave us a good history lesson about the places we visited. We loved San Gimignano the most. The second day was a highlight. Stefano was kind to drive us to Pisa and then then to Chianti region were we did wine tasting and had a light lunch. Stefano was very accomodating stopping off along the way to our destination to take photos. We visited many lovely little towns including Greve where we stopped at a butcher and sampled prosciutto, salami and some cheeses. Stefano's knowlege of the Chianti region was amazing and very imformative. I would highly recommend Tuscany sunshine Tours especially the Chianti tour. I'm not a wine drinker and I still had a fantastic day.

Visited June 2012

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful trip around Tuscany without the hassle of driving”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

My husband and I visited Tuscany in May/June and used Tuscan Sunshine Tours because we didn't want the hassle of driving a car in a foreign country. It was the right decision because we had a wonderful and relaxing time, with Franco, Stefano and their associate Grazia taking turns on different days to show us the lovely towns and hamlets in the region. We started out in Florence and covered Pisa and Lucca from there before transferring to Siena after a tour of the Chianti region. While based in Siena we visited Montalcino, Monteriggioni, and surrounds, with a final transfer from Siena to Rome, stopping by Orvieto on the way. This allowed us to move from Florence to Rome without having to take a train or bus. Our guides were knowledgeable and friendly and always ready to answer our questions. Some of our best Tuscan meals were arranged by them. I would also add that it was a breeze making the arrangements via email before our trip. Franco and Stefano were very prompt with their response and came up with suggestions to make the most of our trip. A special thanks to Stefano, who was ever ready to point out a photo opportunity with "make a picture"! Grazie mille!

San Antonio
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We recently use Tuscan Sunshine Tours in May 2012 and were very pleased!-- "Grace" met us at our ship in La Spezia and took us to see Michelangelo's "David" and a lovely time in Florence then on to see the Tuscan countryside with a stop at a local winery -- very informative -- having is private driver enables you to see lots of things that tours buses cannot..

New York
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Best Way to See Tuscany!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My husband & I were just in Italy for a second time. This is also the second time we used Tuscan Sunshine Tours. Last time Franco escorted us around & this time Stephano did. Once again, it was FANTASTIC!! Stephano took us on 2 day tours while we were in Florence. One visiting Siena, Monteriggioni & San Gimignano. All 3 were breath taking! The lunch Stephano set up for us was incredible. When we got to Siena, we found out the Duomo was closed for a wedding until the afternoon, we thought we might not get to see it. But Stephano was SO KIND to re arrange a bit to take us back after lunch so we didn't miss (no one should miss this)! He is so full of knowledge & is so personable! For the second day, Stephano took us on a tour of the Chiani region, including lunch at one winery & tastings at a second. The lunch experience was again incredible! We LOVE both Franco & Stephano from Tuscan Sunshine Tours & will DEFINITELY use them again on our next visit to Tuscany!!!

1 Thank denross
New York, New York, United States
“Walking tour of Cinque Terre with Stefano”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I spent a week in Tuscany with my family and while researching found the Cinque Terre a place I wanted to visit as well. I wanted to take a guided tour in order to spend our time as efficiently as possible since we were only spending a day there. Tuscan Sunshine Tours offered a a full day with transportation at a very competitive price. I also read Great things about Stefano, who ultimately was our tour guide for the day. Stefano was very easy to work with and answered all of my questions promptly when planning the trip. On the day of the trip, he picked us up at our villa in Tuscany, arriving a little early and with a friendly and excited demeanor. On the drive, he provided commentary about the areas and history of the parts of Italy we were driving through, not wanting us to miss any details! On the tour, Stefano knew all the best places for photo opportunities and the best route to go for the best experience overall. My family and I learned a lot and wished we could have spent more time with him. I highly recommend booking a tour with Tuscan Sushine Tours, they will give you an experience you will never forget!