“Great place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ChrisEs20...
Salzburg, Austria
“Great place”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

It was a truly great stay at Fredericos place. The apartment is just half an hour walk from and to the old town and at the same time a nice little refuge from Florence's city madness. The place was clean and very muched cared for. Living room/bed room super tidy, bathroom perfect, bed new, even the kitchen knives were razor sharp. Additionally, Frederico is a very accomodating host.

25 Oct 2017
Dear Chris,
We are really happy you had a nice stay in the apartment and that you find it as a refuge. This is very important for those, like you, that need to enjoy this wonderful city but far enough from the crowded town. We are also glad to know that you found the apartment comfortable and clean and that you appreciated the bathroom and the new bed. Moreover, it was a great pleasure for us to answer your questions and requests and we hope to welcome you back soon for your next holiday in Florence.
Best regards,
Wilson S
Lyon, France
“Strongly recomended”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent house, like a farm, quite calm, good to rest and for barbecue, close to the city, easy access,

7 Aug 2017
Dear Wilson,
Thank you for your nice review! You were able, through your simple but direct words, to sum up perfectly the characteristics and qualities of my apartment.
I hope to welcome you back soon. Best regards,
Olivier L
“Perfect place for a family looking for quite and green, near the historical center”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location is not really close to the center town but there are buses driving you to the center near the house. And this is a perfect place for a family looking for a quite place after visiting all day and to enjoy a diner or breakfast in the garden !

7 Aug 2017
Dear Olivier,
It is a great pleasure for me you loved my apartment and that you found it perfect for your family. I'm really happy that you relaxed in my garden and enjoyed nice dinners and breakfasts with your nice family. I aim to make relaxed my guests and feel them like at home and when it happens, it is a great satisfaction for me.
I'm looking forward your next stay in my house. Best regards,
roderick...
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Paradise”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Lovely privat place in a large privat garden with barbecue . 20 min walk to porta negra centre.
Nice apartment very friendly welcome

1 Jul 2017
Thank you Roderick for your review! It was a pleasure to host you and your beautiful little girl. I hope to see you again!

Federico.
Ryan M
“Great stay and price”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Close to public transportation. Only two bus stops away from a good sized grocery store. Strong internet. Provided us with some cooking supplies. Host responded quickly to requests. All around excellent!

1 Jul 2017
Thank you Ryan for your review. It makes me very pleased that you enjoyed my home. See you soon!

Soodehagh...
Ottawa, Canada
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Federico's place is so green and beautiful. Everything is clean and so organized. The best part was rge sparkling wine inside the fridge. It's a relaxing place. We stayed there for 2 days. I wish I had more time in Florence. Next time I definitely consider Federico's house again.

24 May 2017
Thanks Soodeh for your review. It was a pleasure to welcome you.
Marilena...
“Wonderful and relaxing stay”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Federico's apartment is a wonderful place where you can spend your holiday in Florence.Very close to Piazzale Michelangelo, the square where you can enjoy the breathless view of the city center. At only 10/15 minutes by bus to the old town.
The apartment is very nice and well furnished. The owner makes at the guests' disposal a courtesy kit for the bathroom and kitchen facilities including a cattle, coffee machine and tea and coffee for free!
But the real gem is the garden. I loved to relax there after a tiring day, just smoking a cigarette or reading a book...surrounded only by the green and the peace. It seems to be out of the city, though the city is right there. Federico is professional and ready to answer to all my questions. Even if I didn't need, parking is avaiable and for free. Definetly, I'll be back!

19 May 2017
Thanks for your review and thanks for the positive comments. It was a pleasure to make yourself feel good in my home!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing