“Awesome Hosts...Perfect Location...Will Stay Again”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
dbgreisin...
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Awesome Hosts...Perfect Location...Will Stay Again”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Our first trip to Firenze, our first experience with AirBNB...Stefano helped make everything work out perfectly, or perfetto as I learned to say. Stefano was remarkably prompt, courteous, and responsive! His apartment was delightful...clean, comfortable, and conveniently located. We loved looking at the Duomo from his window, and the details you could see with his telescope were amazing. Overall value and experience, 5 star! Perhaps the best evening in Florence was when you took advantage of Stefano's and his mother, Daniela's, hospitality and company. They offer a "Rent a Mamma" option with the apartment, and we thought it would be nice to have an authentic meal cooked in the apartment with us helping. Daniela and Stefano came in and shared a wonderful meal too abundant to describe in detail and too delicious for words to describe appropriately. All of the preparation was done in the apartment, and we even got to help chop, prep, roll Gnocchi, and watch how they cooked. It was just what we had hoped for...we felt like family, and we certainly were treated like friends. The food, "era delicioso"...the company, even better...the value, phenomenal. We will definitely stay there again when we visit the beautiful city of Firenze! And, please, make sure you ask about "Rent a Mamma"...awesome!

Elodie E
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 17 June 2018 for a stay in July 2017

Perfect place, perfect flat! Thank you Stefano for these beautiful holidays!
You will be lucky to stay here, near to beautiful places, and delightful restaurants!

jeremiahc...
White Plains, New York
“Amazing location and host!”
Reviewed 28 May 2018 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment was beautiful. One of the best ones I’ve ever stayed in during my travels. Highly recommend you booking with Stefano. It’s a short walk from some of the beautiful sights around the areaz

gabrielaB...
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Amazing apartment with wonderful sight !”
Reviewed 26 May 2018 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay at Stefano´s apartment. The location is perfect, the place is very comfortable and is very well decorated.Stefano and his mother quickly responded to all our requests and needs. We would return and we recommend this place.

Sara A
Magnolia
“A MUST STAY!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Stefano's place was the best thing of my Italy trip. Beautiful place with so many details that absolutely made us feel so special. There are quite a bit of stairs to climb, no elevator BUT I promise you it is so worth it because every evening we were able to witness the sunset outside the windows. You have some pretty spectacular views of the Domo and the City of Florence. I took tons of pictures, but one in particular right outside a small window in his kitchen and I have had that pic on my phone as a screen saver since I came back. If Stefano's place is available and you are staying in Florence YOU HAVE TO book it right away. I will book here the next time I stay. Short short walk from the train station, walking distance to many shops, restaurants and museums. Writing this review makes me want to book my next trip to Italy. The only downside is I didn't get to meet Stefano but I did meet his precious mother who allowed us to leave our luggage in the room before check in so we could go sightsee.

Audrey G
Levallois-Perret, France
“Wonderful stay in Firenze !”
Reviewed 6 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had a wonderful stay in Stefano’s apartment for our vacation in Firenze :
The apartment looked exactly like the pictures, it is ideally located (we did everything by foot, never had to take the bus). We also had a crib for our baby girl, which was really convenient!
In addition, when we told Stefano our return flight was canceled, hé was very helpful to try to find a solution for our accomodation!
We would definetely recommand his apartment for a stay in Firenze!

Inspire57...
“Highly Recomended!”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice stylish Place with an amazing view and very convenient to everywhere!love this place so much!definitely will visit again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing