“perfect spot in Florence....”

Mr My Resort Florence
Ranked #16 of 318 Speciality Lodging in Florence
Reviewed 29 April 2011

We arrived at Mr My resort welcomed by Lorenzo who quickly armed us with a map to get our bearings in Florence. Our room was spotlessly clean with all that we could need for our stay.
We were reccomended some fantastic restaraunts,off the tourist trail which we never would have found without their help. Camille helped us organise a day trip to Sienna and onward to the airport, nothing seemed too much trouble.
At first I was a little apprehensive about having breakfast away from the hotel, but Nabucco had a fantastic choice and again the service was great.
We had a great time in Florence, the location was ideal, just a few minutes walk from the Duomo but surrounded by Italian daily life rather than in the middle of a tourist trap. If you do get chance book a room which leads onto the courtyard rather than at the front of the building wih french windows opening onto this lovely space.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cocobear74
cristina74, Owner at Mr My Resort Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2011

Thank you so much for the detailed review and for the words you spent about the staff. Camilla and Lorenzo my friends they send you a great Ciao! from our beautiful city.

Reviewed 14 April 2011

Thank you very much for the expert service from Lorenzo and Camilla - it made our short trip to Florence very easy. As soon as we arrived we were shown numerous recommendations for restaurants etc on a map - the ones we tried were excellent and really saved us time and hassle.

The breakfast set-up - a ticket to redeem at a nearby cafe - worked very well and the breakfast was excellent.
Our room la fontanella was lovely, large and comfortable with a high-spec en-suite including a great shower.

All in all a wonderful place, and we will definitely return in the future to spend more time in this wonderful city. The trip was made all the better when I proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes!

Sean

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dy83

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review! We wish you joy and happiness for a long and great life together. When you will be back to Florence, it will be a great pleasure to host you again here at the Mr My Resort. Ciao ciao!

Reviewed 3 April 2011

Nice boutique hotel with excellent staf.Warm and comfortable.Camilla is doing excellent job. The staff. Camilla and Lorenzo were knowledgeable, informative, helpful and friendly.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yeom

Sorry t reply so late to all the last lovely comments. Thank you very very much for your kind words about the staff, Camilla and Lorenzo send their ciao and we really hope you will be back to Florence soon! Grazie mille!

Reviewed 5 January 2011

Spent 3 nights in this beautiful B and B. The owner Christina, and Camilla and Lorenzo were extremely charming and helpful before and throughout our stay in Florence. They helped us with restaurant recommendations and our bookings as well as with our museum reservations free of charge. The attention to detail and design is evident throughout the B and B. We stayed in La Laggiota which was lovely and I had a look at a couple of other suites and they were all immaculately furnished. The internal courtyard is very charming. Our room was beautifully and carefully restored with beautiful pieces of furniture. The bathroom was small but comfortable. The hotel is close to the Accademia and about 10 - 15 minutes on foot to the Duomo. We found the location to be ok. Breakfast was served in a cafe bar down the street and over NY we had breakfast in our courtyard with fresh pastries. We hope to return - thank you once again for everything and for your kind hospitality - we had a fantastic time in Florence.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amif79
cristina74, Owner at Mr My Resort Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2011

It's nice to start this New Yaer with such a lovely comment. Thank you so much! We're glad to see you enjoyed our bed and breakfast and had a good stay in Florence. It was a pleasure to share with you my personal advices about restaurants and places to visit, I'm a local and I love to make our guests more familiar with our beautiful citiy.
We really hope you back at the Mr My Resort Inn. Once again, thank you for the time you put in this review!

Reviewed 7 December 2010

As others have said, Camilla and Lorenzo are excellent at providing everything you need. The location is very good. We stayed in the suite for six days and never used motorized transportation - and we are in our 60's. We found the grocery store down the street to be quite beneficial. Breakfast at the restaurant gave us good options daily. The entire resort was quiet and comfortable. A great place to stay in Florence!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tctroubador2
Reviewed 9 November 2010

I had to admit that I didn't expect this place to be as nice as it was. Our room was huge, we were a 10 minute walk to the Dumo/Uffizi. The hotel gave us a coupon for breakfast at a cafe down the street for each morning (not a continental breakfast, but a real Italian cafe breakfast). Also, there was free wi-fi. All-in-all, a great hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mizzoudavis
Reviewed 3 November 2010

We were knocked out by the friendly and helpful attitude of Camilla who greeted us here. We enjoyed her restaurant recommendations, particularly Pepo nearby, and her tips on exploring Florence. Breakfast is taken in a cafe down the road - a brilliant option, as the choice is vast and you can enjoy the comings and goings of the locals whilst you eat! I was concerned, as I hate sleeping with closed windows, that being in the Small Fountain room on the ground floor, street side, would be noisy (bars on the window ensured there wasn't a security issue) but in fact the street is very quiet at night and once the neighbourhood gets up and going in the morning - well, you want to be out there with them anyway! A kettle is provided, with tea and coffee and there's a small kitchen and fridge available for guests' use.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple