“Great experience with Delux Limo Italy”
Review of Deluxe Limo Italy

Deluxe Limo Italy
Ranked #19 of 46 Transportation in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Deluxe Limo Italy provides elite chauffeur service and private tours in every main city of Italy. Our fleet consists of only recent Mercedes Benz vehicles. All our drivers are fluent in English. Our mission is to provide unparalleled travelling experiences by combining reliability, precision and efficiency with the typical Italian passion, creativity and insight.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I along with our daughter, son-in-law and three grand children (age 11 thru 13) spent 11 nights in Italy. Four nights near Pisa, four nights in Rome and three nights in Naples. Delux Limo Italy was with during our intire stay. They picked up up from the airport in Florence on the first day and delivered us to the airport in Naples the last day. This is a great company to do business with. We sent them in advance a short list of places we wanted to visit and they suggested the remaining locations that filled each day. Their knowledge of what to see and do in Italy was wonderful. Each day we had a diver/guide pick us up from our hotel/villa and take us on tour. They spoke English very well and were well versed on unique places to see and restaurants to dine. They took us to out of the way wineries where we enjoyed great wine tastings. I cannot complement these folks too much. I will definitely use them again when we return to Italy. Definitely five star service.

All reviews
"spoke english very well"
"great company"
"day trip"
"wineries"
"pisa"
in 4 reviews
"sites"
"tuscany"

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We booked for 3 days car service all the way from Milan, Emilia Romagna to Florence. All 3 days service is excellent, professional drivers all so friendly and on-time, Bus/Car all very new and clean, safe driver too. On top of that booking with Antonio is very easy and very thorough, he reply all email very fast and provide excellent recommendation for our trip. We really enjoy their service and would definitely booked with this company again on our next trip in Italy. Thank you so much for the great time, very happy family of 10.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Just got back from Italy with my adult family of 5. We hired this company to drive us on 4 separate tours. The people are very prompt and professional. We saw a great vineyard, Orvieto, and numerous other places. The best excursion was from Florence to Portafino! On the way you stop to see Pisa. Before arriving in Portafino...contact Andrea with Potafino Boat Taxi. He will arrange a great boat tour from the town around the Italian Riviera...and he will tell you where to purchase wine, etc., to drink on board. Some of the most amazing views you will ever experience! Peter B (Tampa, Florida)

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I used Deluxe Limo for multiple transfers and excursions during my 17day family trip throughout Italy and they were nothing short of excellent! They responded to my initial email very quickly. From that moment on it was smooth sailing. The communication back and forth via e-mail was amazing. They answered all my questions so fast and efficiently. I gave them my itinerary, which included Milan, Florence, Rome, Naples, and Venice, number of people (we were 9) and times/dates and they put together a concise itinerary with times and dates of transfers along with the price for each. It made everything so easy to have it all laid out on one sheet. The prices were great. There were 10 transfers and 2 full-day excursions all together and every single one of them were executed flawlessly. I always got an e-mail the day before confirming pickup time/date with the driver's name and phone number. The vehicles were very clean and comfortable. Every single driver was beyond friendly, spoke great English, and very knowledgeable about the areas. There were some adjustments in # of people and times i had to make with short notice which Deluxe took care of immediately. The vehicles were always waiting for us ahead of time and drivers always met us at the exit with signs so we never had any issue locating our drivers. Antonio did an amazing job coordinating everything. Having one company handle all our transfers throughout 5 cities in Italy with 9 people really made our trip more enjoyable and less stressful. I can't say enough positive things about this company. They are very well organized, highly efficient, communicate amazingly, and very friendly. I highly recommend this company for all your transfers and excursions. They are absolutely wonderful!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

A good friend of mine referred this company. They were fast and competent in responding. I arranged 1 leisure Tuscany day trip and they sent Francesco, an excellent Driver/Guide, who also showed up with a Brand new mercedes S Class which was just 3 days old!! a complimentary upgrade, what a treat! 2 days later we have a very early 4.00am pick up for a transfer from Florence to Rome airport, and this time the chauffeur was 10' early and instead of the requested E Class Sedan, he surprised us even more with another Upgrade: A GLS SUV… they are the best limo company I ever dealt with if I could I'd definitely give then 7 stars!