“Great Tuscan food!”

Brunelleschi Bistrot
Reserve with
Brunelleschi Bistrot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #954 of 2,977 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$3 - US$40
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: At breakfast, for lunch, a tasty aperitif or for dinner .. Bistrot Brunelleschi awaits you with hand-crafted ingredients and flavors and flavors of the past combined with careful attention to detail. A continuous search among our boundless enogastronomic heritage, to rediscover dishes and flavors from the Tuscan tradition to international recipes. A concept of quality based on the enhancement of ancient recipes with a modern reinterpretation, all with the recovery of craftsmanship. With an enchanting view of Florence Cathedral, in a location cared for in every detail and characterized by an attentive service, it will be possible to spend healthy moments of culinary pleasure, full of passion for cooking and for the love of our land.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service from Yassin! Good very affordable and great tasting. Great for our family of 12. And what an amazing location. Right on the square across from the Duomo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped in here because it was conveniently located with a beautiful evening view of the Duomo. I don't remember much about the food but it was the most memorable place to spend my birthday. When the waiter, Yassin, found out it was my birthday he brought out 2 glasses of champagne and when our meal was over he brought desert with a candle and sang happy birthday with accompanied music on the speaker.
Despite other reviews our service was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had just arrived inro Florence on a lovely day. Sat outside, took about 10 minutes before someone gave us a menu, we were then left 20 minutes without having our order taken despite trying to catch the waiters eye contact multiple times. Walked out of the place along with 2 other groups sat at different tables. This place is an absolute kip with terrible service and overpriced from what we could see. Do not go here!

1  Thank ConorOC820
Reviewed 11 June 2018

During a tour around the city I was caught by a thunderstorm and found refuge in Brunelleschi Bistrot. There were not many people, however I waited over 20 minutes with no service. I changed tables where a waiter attended me, only to inform that the kitchen closes at 5 pm. It was before that time and I replied that I already waited 20 minutes. Well, the kitchen closes at 4 pm. However guests next to me were served food much later. The waiters are rude like so many Italians in the hospitality industry. They don't care, the masses of tourist arrive every day. Expensive, a cappucino and a small slice of cheese cake $12 Euro

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I have 30+ food allergies and the waiter Yassin was wonderful with my food and offering selections that would work for me. The food was delicious and fresh. Loved it and would return and recommend it to friends and family.