Located just steps away from the central piazza of Florence, the location of this accommodation can’t be beat! Our hosts were very friendly and gave us some excellent recommendations. Best of all, the Masaccio room which we booked has to be the largest in Florence! It actually has a foyer with a daybed, huge bathroom, and enormous bedroom with huge bed, which would be perfect for a family travelling with all the accouterments of small children, or for a couple traveling with an adult child. The décor was dated, but clean and simple is fine by me! The wifi was spotty and the breakfast isn’t overwhelming, but for the price it was better than I expected, and the cappuccino was perfect!
My only complaint was loud construction-vehicle-like banging noises, perhaps coming from the piazza, in the early morning, and the house music bass coming from some club until 2am Saturday morning. However, as I’m pretty sure you could hear both of these from almost any place in central Florence, at least the Signoria provided earplugs; if you want quiet you should stay outside the city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast La Signoria di Firenze stands in the heart of Florence, 20 metres from Piazza della Signoria, in the historical Calimaruzza street and in the charming scenery of the center of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Signoria di Firenze B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Signoria Di Firenze Bed And Breakfast
- La Signoria Di Firenze Hotel Florence