First off, the warmth and kindness from Luciano and Luciana was outstanding. Its close on a month since we were staying there and their service, warmth and hospitality is what comes straight to my mind when I think of La Signoria.
For a bed and breakfast I believe this place is of very high standard. The general foyer, kitchen, breakfast area is very modern and perfect for the breakfast arrangement which we thought was a very generous offering and was perfect for our needs.
The room itself certainly wasn't new but it was impeccably clean and very comfortable. Having wifi was also very handy. Having a window that could open the room up to the noises from the street was fantastic too. Saying this once it was closed the room was very quiet and the air-conditioning was excellent.
Second to the service was La Signoria's location. Very close to a market area and the Piazza. Plenty of nice little cafe's, bars and restaurants within a short walking distance.
Overall this accommodation is great value for money. If we return to Florence we would definitely be returning.
Thank you Luciano and Luciana,
Jeff and Jodie Butterfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast La Signoria di Firenze stands in the heart of Florence, 20 metres from Piazza della Signoria, in the historical Calimaruzza street and in the charming scenery of the center of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your La Signoria di Firenze B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Signoria Di Firenze Hotel Florence
- La Signoria Di Firenze Bed And Breakfast