Our family of 4 had the pleasure of staying at La Signoria di Firenze for 5 nights recently, and absolutely loved Luciano and Luciana. They were very kind to us, and incredibly responsive to our needs, and not only phoned for a cab to pick us up in the very early hours on our departure day, but also provided us with the taxi's contact information in case of any issues. They also provided an excellent breakfast with pastries, cereal, yoghurt, fruit, juice and coffee etc, and were friendly and attentive but never intrusive. (Perfect in the morning!) The "Masaccio" room was the perfect size for a family of 4 or two couples staying together. The room with the king-sized bed was incredibly spacious and had lots of cupboards and hanging space, as well as a desk and television. The second room with the two single beds was perfect for children or teens, and also had space for hanging clothes. The bathroom was very clean and well-appointed, and fresh towels were provided every day. The B&B's location is excellent, literally only steps from Piazza della Signoria and the Palazzo Vecchio. We loved the hosts and location, and would highly recommend La Signoria di Firenze to anyone looking for a base in Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast La Signoria di Firenze stands in the heart of Florence, 20 metres from Piazza della Signoria, in the historical Calimaruzza street and in the charming scenery of the center of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your La Signoria di Firenze B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Signoria Di Firenze Hotel Florence
- La Signoria Di Firenze Bed And Breakfast