Stayed here for two night with my fiancé, I would go back and stay longer in a heartbeat! Luciano and Luciana are wonderful- specifically Luciano went out of his way without hesitation to help my family(who drove us to Florence) park the car (which is much more difficult than it seems if your not used to driving in italy-the tiny hidden alleys of Florence) the location couldn't be better. It is right in the centre of town, your about a 2-6 minute walk to all the major tourist attractions. The restaurant recommendations were phenomenal! Rooms were a good size, everything is quite modern- can't say a single bad thing about our experience there. If you go to Florence and don't stay here you are missing out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast La Signoria di Firenze stands in the heart of Florence, 20 metres from Piazza della Signoria, in the historical Calimaruzza street and in the charming scenery of the center of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your La Signoria di Firenze B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Signoria Di Firenze Bed And Breakfast
- La Signoria Di Firenze Hotel Florence