“Perfect”

Ranked #30 of 650 Florence B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff, great sized room, awesome location to explore Florence. Couldn't ask for anything more. Don't forget to ask for their recommended restaurant list as they have that ready and it doesn't disappoint!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed 2 nights in mid July and was excited by the central location and by the warmth and helpfulness of the owner and her husband and all staff with directions and recommendations for dining.
Breakfast was a nice continental spread which was extensive and adequate.
The rooms were spacious and everything worked well.
The location is probably the best in Florence right near the Uffitzi gallery etc.
Value for money is spot on.
This is the perfect base for short stays in Florence.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a great stay. It was in a great spot, right next to piazza de la signoria, and was very nice. Unfortunately, they do not provide you with breakfast, but do have deals with two nearby restaurants. The staff are friendly, and the rooms are beautiful. They are very comfortable and feel like home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a good hotel that is close to attractions.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Kat B
lasignoriadifirenze, Proprietario at La Signoria di Firenze B&B, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you for the review, I’m happy that you liked our B&B and that you enjoyed your stay, and your accommodation. It sounds strange to hear that we didn’t provide you with breakfast, because we never had an arrangement with any restaurant or café in the area, and we always set breakfast for all our guests from 8am to 10am.

Best regards
Luciano
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I based my 3 ½ week trip in Italy out of Florence and spent three different sessions of time with Luciano and Luciana. I loved them before I even arrived as their correspondence was so kind and helpful. I traveled to Italy to learn to pray the Mass in Italian and to speak only Italian and my hosts understood and helped me beyond the call of duty! The room was SO clean and comfy. All my need were met and Luciana and I became great friends, spending a couple of evenings out together. The breakfast was amazing ... So much food I could not have possibly tried it all.

Luciana knew exactly where to send me to buy a scarf my first day out and when my lipstick broke she took me to the Farmacia to help me choose a color. We had so much fun.

When I left to travel to another city they stored my things not needed for the next trip safely at the hotel. They loaned me an iron and adapter (as I had forgotten mine). When I didn't return at the time expected Luciano called me, concerned for my safety.

Do not think twice ... Stay with Luciano and Luciana for the perfect homey stay in Florence.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
South Lake Tahoe, California
Reviewed 12 August 2014

You can't get better than this. Perfect location, perfect room and perfect service. Thank you Luciano and Luciana for a perfect stay. The rooms were bigger than expected and very comfortable for a family of 4. The experience exceeded the description.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Kununurra, Australia
Reviewed 3 August 2014

What amazing hosts, so welcoming and attentive. We stayed for a week and everyday was a pleasure, we were made to feel at home. It was refreshing to have such personalised and genuine service, taking the time get to know the guests. Housekeeping were also very friendly and courteous. Gorgeous rooms and cleaned everyday perfectly! Great coffee in the mornings and delicious breaky. Great location to all attractions and restaurants, everything only a short walk. Be sure to get a baguette from the tiny shop downstairs. Recommend to all travellers from couples to families. We will definitely be back! - Thank you - this was the cherry on top to our first visit to such a gorgeous city x

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Villa Park, Illinois
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My wife and daughters and I spent 3 days here in Late May. The Room was spacious and easliy slept 4 adults (my daughters are 22 and 19). Full sized, modern bathroom and lots of closet space. Our hosts were perfect in every way..help with directions, breakfast in the morning, and frankly just leaving us alone to be on vacation. It felt like we were staying at a private condo.
Located on a very quiet street in walking distance to all attractions. We never needed to take a bus or Cab to explore all of Florence.

I have already recommended this BB to a few friends and will continue to do so.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family