“Wonderful Florence apartment”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bookjoy
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful Florence apartment”
Reviewed 15 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Wonderful apartment for a Florence visit

I visited Florence with my two adult sons, and we were all very happy with our Italy Perfect experience. The information sent out in advance was very informative and thorough, and all of my questions were answered when I called, before I left the country, which was very helpful. Cynthia is the Italy Perfect contact who lives in the apartment building. Since she's an American, communication was easy. And because she's lived in Italy for so long, she was also very knowledgeable about Florence and how to get to places or where to eat. Cynthia was particularly helpful in straightening out a problem I had with my tour company---I felt that she really went above and beyond. The apartment was cosy and clean, with a great kitchen, comfortable beds, and even a selection of fun English-language DVDs. It's on a top floor, but there's an elevator if needed. It's also in a wonderful location. We were able to walk everywhere, with the River Arno as our touchstone, since the apartment is so close to the river. The cafe across the street is perfect for morning coffee and pastry----their home-made apple almond cake was delicious!--and there are many other restaurants in the area as well. It's also walking distance to the Westin Hotel on the river, which has a spectacular view of Florence from its top floor bar. I would definitely recommend Italy Perfect to family and friends, and have already done so.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Helpful advice from Italy Perfect before the trip; friendly on-site greeter who spoke English; cozy apartment; neighborhood
Liked least: There isn't a dryer, so hanging the clothes to dry took up more time than we're used to, a minor problem.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for your review, please visit us again! The Italy Perfect Team
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 28 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Oct 2014
Thank you, please come back again soon. The Italy Perfect Team
WA USA
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
20 Apr 2014
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are happy you enjoyed your stay in Florence. The Italy Perfect Team.
CA
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
22 Oct 2013
Thank you for your nice feedback. The Italy Perfect Team
Australia
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers
Columbus Ohio USA
Reviewed 4 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
4 Mar 2013
Thank you very much! We so appreciate your kind words and we hope to welcome you back again. Thank you from the Italy Perfect team.
CA
Reviewed 17 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

17 Nov 2012
Thank you, we look forward to welcoming you back. The Italy Perfect Team.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing