“Delicious pizza with super friendly staff”
Review of Gustarium

Gustarium
Ranked #1 of 2,975 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: Pizza ( and more... )
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is small with just a few tables, however the friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and delicious pizza had us visit twice in two days (we were only in Florence for two days). The pizza is priced by the weight, so you can have as little or as much as you want. You can see them making the pizzas from dough and they taste as fresh as they look. If you want a casual pizza with a glass of wine, then this is your place!

1  Thank stacey l
Gustarium F, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Gustarium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks thanks thanks!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing pizzas with crunchy crust, many kinds of special tastes that I never saw before.
Personally I tried two of them sliced in small pieces but I will go back for sure to try some more of them!!!

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza itself was mostly good. I got small slices from several different pizzas, and some were very good and others weren’t. In particular the crust was tasty and the best pizzas were the ones where they didn’t try to do too much. Unfortunately in several of the pizzas there was so much cheese that it overpowered the taste of the rest of the pizza.

The real issue is that while I was there I saw the manager (or the guy who seemed like the manager) come out from behind the counter, and use a customer’s phone to show them something. He did this while wearing gloves and then proceeded to go back to serving and touching food without changing the gloves he used on a customer’s phone. That grossed me out and ended my meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I heard great things about this place so we stopped by on our second night in Florence. I’m VERY picky and was hesitant to try something this different but I’m so glad I did. The owners were wonderful and the pizza was DELICIOUS! This place is a must when visiting Florence!

Thanks!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza at this place was simply quality! All the toppings were so fresh and mouthwatering! The owners of this place are brilliant and very warm and welcoming. We’ll be going here again for sure :)