“Awesome lasagne”

Neighbourhood: Duomo
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Awesome lasagne”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Ate here on Tuesday night, service was great, we weren't rushed at all, prices were very reasonable. My husband said the lasagne was the best he had eaten in a long time. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Early Lunch”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Wife and I dropped in for early lunch. My wifes lasagna was very good and I enjoyed ny Capreses Salad. Good house wine. Service a little slow.

• Visited May 2014
omaha
“Sad to see this jewel fading away”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Three of us went there on a wednesday night, because I remember how much fun it was in 2007 (my last trip). There was one other table for two. The service was alright, but it seemed that we were imposing on their night. Wine was excellent. My ravioli was atrocious--simply smothered in salt and tasted worse. One person's pork was tasty but extremely tough. The salad had by the third of our party was the only great part. Cheese plate appetizer was good, but in the past, we were served several different flavors of honey to go with the cheese. Just a thoroughly disappointing evening after we tried so hard to find the place again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank wizardofid
Melton, Australia
“Good food, service left sour taste and the end of the meal!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

After a lovely meal and a bottle of wine we requested the bill! As the bill was presented a comment was made in Italian with a small snigger coming from behind the bar. I have been traveling in Europe long enough to know that the body language and tone implied something derogatory was said which unfortunately left the evening with an unpleasant finish. To the best if my knowledge I did or said nothing to cause offense!

2 Thank Scott H
London, United Kingdom
“Great taste and value”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Loved the cheese selection antipasto, wild boar meatballs in tomato sauce and tripe with parmesan. Great espresso, but hold the dessert as there's a fantastic gelateria just across the street.

Visited May 2014