“Great place to rent a bike.”
Review of Florence by Bike

Fee: Yes
Useful Information: Activities for older children
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great place to rent a bike.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was in Firenze and wanted to go for a road ride. I was by myself, and they hooked me up with maps and suggested routes that worked out great. Bike was a nice road bike and was in great shape without any mechanical problems. I did a cool ride South into the Tuscany wine region. I would highly recommend Florence by Bike, and if I'm back there I will rent from them again.

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Thai first
Merced, California
“Florence by Bike”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great experience, friendly and helpful staff. I rented a racing bike to train on while in Florence. Lia was very helpful in getting me set up with mapped routes to ride and all other paperwork. The mechanic was excellent in setting up the bike to fit my measurements. I will definitely rent here again on my next trip.

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Florence by Bike”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Florence by Bikes is the most incredible bike shop we have rented from. We had 2 hybrid bikes that were used for rides in and around Florence. We have rented bikes in numerous cities in the US and Italy and they were by far the finest. Their service was first class including arranging that the bikes were ready at the time we arrived with suggested daily rides. We are planning to visit Florence in the near future and without hesitation will rent from them again.

montreal, quebec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“One of a kind”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

If want to ride with a high quality bike, this is the place
Great service, lots of directions, close to city centre ,

Northampton, United Kingdom
“The beauty of Tuscany”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was the only business in Florence I could find offering road bikes, so I took a day rental of the Willier Izoard. I booked on line but since you cannot pay online by credit card I then made a follow up visit just to be sure of my reservation. Not really necessary but I was given advise on routes and some crude maps whilst there. However when I arrived the next day there was no record of the booking. This could be a disaster in busy times, Fortunately bikes were available. A little chaotic but got me sorted quickly and I had a fantastic day climbing the hills and stopping to take photos of the glorious country side and pretty villages. The team are friendly, speak good English and try to be helpfull.

Visited April 2014