Loved Il Cielo!! Super modern/artsy vibe, but still comfortable.
Reasons I loved it:
Great location!!! A few minute walk from the train station, enough off the main roads that it was in a quieter area. Close to a few fabulous restaurants, too. Less than ten minute walk to the middle of everything in the Duomo area, but not in the madness.
Great breakfast with an assortment of options.
Comfortable bed and lovely shower/sink area in the private bathroom room.
Giancarlo made it all even better with his detailed recommendations from a local that knows the best spots in all the areas. He was very helpful in our few times of need (cell phone issues, bus break down in Siena!, etc.). We had a little bottle of wine and glasses provided upon check in, and he had our room ready quickly due to our early arrival.
Definitely staying there if we return, and recommending it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il Cielo (The Sky) is a small B&B in the heart of Florence, within its limits, tries to live up to the host city. Art, beauty, detail, quality and friendliness are the elements that we decided to employ this "crop of Sky" because a good sleep and a good breakfast is not enough ...Il Cielo è un piccolo B&B nel cuore di Firenze che, entro i suoi limiti, cerca di essere all'altezza della città che lo ospita. L'arte, la bellezza, i dettagli, la qualità e la cortesia sono gli elementi che abbiamo deciso di impiegare in questo "ritaglio di Cielo", perché un buon sonno ed una buona colazione non bastano... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your B&B Il Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Il Cielo
- b&b Il Cielo Hotel Florence