“What a treat..”

Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

We went away from the main street to avoid the large crowds near bridge ponte vecchio, and saw this little place.
It is cozy, typically italian and not ment to lure the tourists in.
The food here was so rich in flavour and such a treat for the eye.
My wife had soup and it was like her mom did it, after i had steak, perfect cooked and well spiced and plenty of it.
Inside there was an table with the most beautiful and rich deserts, simply too much for the that launch, so went back the day after, had a salade and ate deaerts to a pont of shame.. :-)
Do your self a favor, go here...

1  Thank Lyngsdal

Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came here and still not having adjusted to European dining we were the only ones there. Aside from that, we were served like there was a full house. Everything we had was good, from the bruscetta to our pastas as well as dessert.

2  Thank papisan
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I ate here on my own one night in 2012 and it was very good, meal, wine, service, so retured again in February 2013 with my wife and were not disappointed. Once again, good food, good wine, good service. What more do you want.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

If your month is watering for a steak, I mean a juicy steak and homemade pasta....GO TO THIS PLACE!!! Small but charming, you won't regret it...you'll become a regular!

1  Thank Mary I
Reviewed 29 November 2012

We came in without reservations, a bit early in the evening so they gave us a table us despite the fact that a little later the place was paked. The food was nice, the tagliatelle con cingale even very good. Lost of choices of decent, good and even extraordinary wines. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank 62Willem