“Such a beautiful tour! Definitely recommended for everyone...”

Italy Cruiser Bike Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$77.00*
and up
Skip the Line: Florence Duomo with Brunelleschi's Dome Climb
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our Florence bike tours are the best guided bicycle tour for the whole family and small groups who would like to visit Florence by bicycle with an expert guide. See More and have More Fun!
Toronto, Canada
“Such a beautiful tour! Definitely recommended for everyone...”
Reviewed 25 May 2010

We took the sunset bike tour with Valentina while we were in Florence. Valentina was an AMAZING guide. She is so sweet and was very knowledgeable about the sites she took us to. She seems very passionate about her work and she had such nice stories about all of the places. The bike ride itself was very calm and pleasant, and you did not feel worried or stressed at any point. Overall, this was a great tour and we would highly recommend it to everyone who is heading to Florence as a great orientation. GREAT tour! Grazie mille! : )

Trinidad
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Must do Firenze Sunset Bike Tour”
Reviewed 15 May 2010

I absolutely enjoyed the sunset bike tour. It gave me a great overview of Florence and helped me to decide what places of interest I wanted to return to explore in more detail. My guide, Valentina, was very knowledgeable, friendly and offered great advice. I felt very comfortable with her. This tour is a definite must-do for the fun-loving explorer!