This B&B was terrific. The rooms looked identical to what's posted on their website. Our room was very clean and modern. The lobby was relatively small, but situated in the middle is a long table always stocked with coffee, tea, fruit, and delicious biscotti's. The hotel staff Roberta and Silvia, were very helpful. Among other things, they secured reservations to see "David" at the Academia even before we arrived a the hotel.
Although they didn't prepare breakfast at the B&B, they gave us coupons to a local restaurant which we could use for free breakfast or lunch each day. This was perfect for us - we could ab breakfast on our way to sightseeing.
One final note, the hotel was in a great location. It's about a 15 minute walk from the main train station and just a few steps from the Piazza del Duomo and across the street from the Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant (don't go here for food - it's just a point of reference).
We highly recommend this B&B and would absolutely return.
One note; although the hotel's name is "B&B with a View"; our room was situated in the back of the hotel and we had NO view. Not a big deal, but just an observation and a little disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Dimora degli Angeli is a charming and intimate B&B with a view, in a beautiful setting with a view of the Cathedral, private bathrooms and the highest quality comforts.Each room has its own style, with unique wallpaper, furnishings and decor with different influences and design, where everything comes together to create a place for the experienced world traveler.La Dimora degli Angeli is located in the old quadrilateral of Roman Florentia, in via Brunelleschi 4. The 19th century building has windows facing piazza del Duomo and piazza San Giovanni, providing the opportunity to admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's bell towers, and the S. Giovanni baptistery directly from the rooms.This B&B has twelve rooms on 2 floors, a free-tea room available to customers, 24 hours a day and free Wi-Fi at no extra charge.In a warm and welcoming environment, you can relax and enjoy the beauty of Renaissance Florence while experiencing a vacation with the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your B&B La Dimora degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli