This place couldn't have been better. We stayed in the room called 'Beatrice' and it was just lovely. There were so many charming details and touches that made this room just phenomenal. Framed drawings on the wall, beautiful fresh orchid flowers on the table, gorgeous drapery on the windows, finishing touches that were so chic and well thought out. Perfect view of the duomo from the window.
My husband and I got a kick out of opening the window and hearing the noisy, bustling city; then closing it again to complete silence. That really emulated the feeling of the B&B in whole, walking around a crowded city all day and then "escaping" it at the same time still being in the center of everything. A little oasis in the middle of the city! We truly felt like we got to experience how a resident of Florence would living in the city.
I HIGHLY recommend this place! We would 100% stay here again and wouldn't even consider looking anywhere else.
As a side note, and there is nothing they could have done about this; do be careful about keeping the windows open, as my husband and I got eaten alive by a couple mosquitos that flew in. Or if you do decide to open the windows, share a bottle of wine and then have a mosquito hunting party- that was actually quite a fun event for us ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Dimora degli Angeli is a charming and intimate B&B with a view, in a beautiful setting with a view of the Cathedral, private bathrooms and the highest quality comforts.Each room has its own style, with unique wallpaper, furnishings and decor with different influences and design, where everything comes together to create a place for the experienced world traveler.La Dimora degli Angeli is located in the old quadrilateral of Roman Florentia, in via Brunelleschi 4. The 19th century building has windows facing piazza del Duomo and piazza San Giovanni, providing the opportunity to admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's bell towers, and the S. Giovanni baptistery directly from the rooms.This B&B has twelve rooms on 2 floors, a free-tea room available to customers, 24 hours a day and free Wi-Fi at no extra charge.In a warm and welcoming environment, you can relax and enjoy the beauty of Renaissance Florence while experiencing a vacation with the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your B&B La Dimora degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli