All reviewstrain stationpastrylocal cafearound the cornerwalking distancefirst floorconvenient locationgreat roomcomfortable roombusy streetair conditioningmajor attractionssupermarketluggagepisashutterskeys
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Friend of mine booked this B&B for me and my girlfriend and we were happy with helpfull staff and beautiful room we had...There is an option to let your car to be parked to the garage which is charged of course...I do recommend this place because it's great location right in a centre.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
laresidenzadellorafo, reception at La Residenza dell'Orafo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear miron 435,

we are very happy that your stay was pleasant and that our service was to your liking.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review,

it will be our pleasure to welcome you in the future for another stay in Florence.

With best regards

La residenza dell'orafo staff

Reviewed 31 May 2016

me and my husband was on honeymoon when we stayed at this hotel....and we were surprised for what they have in our room....a well arranged honeymoon room and a champagne aside from the welcome fruits and drinks....the location is just across the train terminal...we will definitely be back in this same place when we get to Florence.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
laresidenzadellorafo, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at La Residenza dell'Orafo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear pinkskin88,

thank you so much for your review and for your kind words.

Your opinion is very important for our work.

Warmest regards
Greta & Raffaella

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Clean, but not so spacious as expected. Maybe it's because we are four adults and the quadraple room is supposedly for a family with kids and has only one bathroom.
But I should say the stay was overall satisfactory. One minor thing.--- we were provided a basket of fruit....not much to eat ---anyway it was complimentary. Thank you.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2016

staff very friendly;
location very good (1 min from train station, 5 min to Piazza del Duomo);
room is bright and clean;

-shower not suitable for families with little children (rainfall or side jets)
- very noisy neighbours (working with picamar and hamer until 1 am).
- Breakfast is good, but not in the same building (a crowded and noisy caffetteria)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
laresidenzadellorafo, Receptionist at La Residenza dell'Orafo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Dear sisco4779,

Your opinion is very important for our work.
It was a great pleasure for us to have you as our guest and we hope that we can see you again .
Warmest regards
The staff

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed here for 3 nights and found it to be, overall, excellent.

The B&B is only a few minutes walk (less than 5) from the main train station making it very accessible and handy.
It is also only a short walk to all the main sites.... the Duomo is about a 5 minute walk away, with the Ponte Vecchio being about a further 5 - 10 minute walk away.

The woman who welcomed me was very friendly and helpful, providing me with a map of Florence and highlighting all the main places of interest to go and see. She was helpful throughout my stay with any questions I had.

The bedroom I had was lovely... pretty big and spacious with a very comfortable bed.
There was a TV but no English language channels.
There was tea and coffee provided daily, aswell as a fruit basket and little biscuits.
The bedroom was very clean and there was a safe provided which was good.

The bathroom however was tiny... if you were claustrophobic then you might have had an issue with it. I'm only 5' 2" and found it all a bit of a tight squeeze so if you are very tall or heavy then that might be an issue.
It was however clean and had what you needed so it was fine, for me.

The only real down side of this place was that there was quite a lot of noise from fairly early on in the mornings... think it was the cleaning lady... it made a lie in pretty impossible.

Breakfast was provided in a nearby cafe, which was about a 2 minute walk away up the street.
Initially I had thought it would be a pain having to go out for breakfast but it was fine actually and the little cafe was really nice.
The 2 men who served in it were lovely and very friendly and the food was tasty.
The cafe had a lovely atmosphere to it and it was a nice place to come and have breakfast.

Overall I would highly recommend this b&b - it is really lovely.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo