“Massimo is a winner”
Review of Tuscany in Tour

Tuscany in Tour
Ranked #9 of 38 Transportation in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: TUSCANY IN TOUR, based in Florence, is a licensed, high quality travel agency and tour operator authorized by the Province of Florence, and member of "Lost & Found Travel". Since 2001 we have specialized in offering private, exclusive trips throughout Tuscany to small groups with dedicated air-conditioned sedan or minivan transport – a choice that allows us to personalize your visit and make it truly memorable.We are at your disposal 24/7, eager to take you to your desired destination or to create a customized itinerary. We guarantee you thoughtful, courteous, competent and efficient service at very competitive prices.Our drivers are fluent in English, polite, well-dressed and well-informed, alert to your personal needs, expert in getting you to your destination comfortably and safely while introducing you to friendly Italians and little known hidden treasures - a genuine travel experience not possible with big tour groups.
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Massimo is a winner”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We had a great experience with Massimo. He picked us up at our cruise ship and we went to Florence and Pisa. It was an action packed day with a lot of travel. He made it informative, fun, and efficient. He knows the area, the culture, and his english is the best of any guide we had in 3 weeks of touring Europe. We asked him to compare governments and laws and customs for a scout project my son was doing and he was incredibly informed. A clear winner.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Tuscany in Tour”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My party of 4 engaged the services of Tuscany in Tour for a return transfer from Florence to Lajatico for the Andrea Bocelli concert on 20th July 2014 and for a tour to San Gimignano and Chianti the followign day . Our experience of every aspect and element of the service was excellent . Max was extremely responsive ,pro-active and communicative regarding enquiry e-mails and telephone calls. The appointed driver for both trips (Elisabetta Conti) was very punctual and a very warm , helpful, affable, welcoming, friendly ,attentive , informative and humorous lady and an excellent conversationalist . My party enjoyed her company immensely and she truly enhanced our experience . Many thanks for Tuscany in Tour's assistance and I can whole heartedly recommend the company , their services and personnel to any travellers that may be visiting Florence and Tuscany .

Leicestershire, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fantastico!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Where do I start? I guess the moment my husband suggested we go and see Andrea Bocelli in Tuscany and I searched and found Max and his team. From the beginning it was all very simple, Max suggested a hotel in Florence, secured us fabulous seats at the concert and arranged for a driver, Jacopo, to take us to the concert and bring us home. Every single thing, every tiny aspect was perfect. The organisation was spot on, and meeting Jacopo was an absolute delight, we felt cared for and his attention to the detail and concern for us was first rate. We had a wonderful evening, we learned lots of new things, we talked about everything from politics to recipes to Inspector Montalbano, and even Jacopo's wedding next year. Andrea Bocelli was every little bit as wonderful as we expected, there were tears shed sat under the Tuscan skies, and then Jacopo to see us safely home. Am I a romantic? Sure. Would I without any hesitation call Max the next time I am in Italy, without question, every single time.

1 Thank PitstopMelly
Millburn, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“" Excellent Tour"”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Massimo gave us a wonderful tour of the Chianti area. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He knew exactly what we were looking for. We created the tour together and everything worked out perfectly. He was prompt, personable and was able to answer all our questions. He took us to a winery where we got the best treatment. On our persistence he joined us for lunch where we got to know each other a little better. My husband and i really enjoyed his company. I would highly recommend Massimo for any tour.

Toronto
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Trip of a lifetime!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I would first like to thank Max, Massimo and Jacopo for making our 10 day Italian Gourmet Tour of the Bologna and Florence regions such an outstanding success. The hotels that were picked out for us by Max were incredible and in perfect walking distance to everywhere. We love the food and wine and oils and balsamics of Italy and Massimo and Jacopo took us to the most fantastic places to enjoy all the regional specialties of these areas. The 2 cooking classes were so much fun, I learned a lot and have tried many of the recipes including homemade pasta since I have arrived home. The restaurants that Max picked out for us were perfect to taste the specialties of the area. We could never have done this on our own and saw a months worth of museums, wineries, restaurants, etc, etc in only 10 days time. Both of the drivers, Massimo and Jacopo speak excellent English and were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.
I highly recommend this tour and tour company as they provided a trip of a lifetime that we will remember forever.

Visited June 2014