“Wonderful day in Cinque Terre”

Walkabout Florence Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful day in Cinque Terre”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We, 6 of us joined the Cinque Terre trek, which incl the trains and boat ride. Wonderful experience and beautiful villages. we enjoyed this day tour and Angel was an excellent tour guide. Will definitely recommend to everyone.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lenexa, Kansas
“A great way to experience Cinque Terre!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My husband and I did this tour on Oct 8, 2013, and absolutely loved it! The hike was strenuous but the views were incredible. Our guides were entertIning and informative, giving us just enough information and history of the area, but not so overwhelming. The food at the restaurant after the hike was delicious and fresh - just caught from the sea that morning. It was great to be able to see and have time to shop and walk around every town. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend our 8th wedding anniversary!

Visited October 2013
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cinque Terre Trek”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I took the one day bus tour from Florence to Cinque Terre and had a busy, sometimes exhausting but overall exhilarating day. Freddie and Sandra, our fabulous guides were funny and friendly and took us to the 5 towns with 2 hikes, train and boat. Cinque Terre was gloriously beautiful and even though on the hike to Vernazza I was at the back of the pack, it was unforgettable and ended with the best gelati I had tasted in my 5 weeks in Italy. Not to be missed.
Lunch was delicious and there was time for shopping, more eating and even swimming.
This tour was the highlight of my holiday and I wished I could have stayed longer.
Highly recommended. Put it on your list.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Loretta D
Quebec City, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderfull tour at Cinque Terre”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had our best day in our Italy trip with the tour offered by Walkabout Florence Tour to Cinque Terre. The day is very well organized while letting some free time to take advantage of those spectacular villages. The lunch was very good!

Visited July 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Amazing Day Trip from Flourence”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My husband and I took the Cinque Terre tour on our honeymoon this summer. It was a highlight of our trip. We took a bus into Cinque Terre were we were able to hike, eat authentic foods, drink wine, and stop at the beach to have gelato. Our guide Freddy was incredibly helpful, friendly, and informative. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Florence.

Visited July 2013